Long Jump Stats - eXtreme Modification
leave numb alone!
Hm, as i see you still couldn`t find the 2 misstakes :x
If you won`t be able to find in next days, i`ll write you pm mangs :\
greetz
In this days I'm tryng 2 get better - sick. =P Than will finish 2 private projects, than will re-start rewriting ljstats...
Originally posted by PuppetZ^Originally posted by NumB
Any news obout the new version?
But I'm still not stoping the project. In fact if someone will say me how that person is crashing the servers I'll make private ljstats (on what I'm obout to work as soon as will finish some other private projects, the one what will have evrything what you want) public!
Is it realy that hard to read..?
Yep, it is ...
lowl
then u will try to write a bit better because it's pretty hard to understand what u are talking about :S
the new version with bhop stats owns
=)
Originally posted by ***ToNyZasSothe new version with bhop stats owns
=)
but this is a thread about numbs version which has no bhopstats yet
Can anybody explain me who the fuck made this plugin? I'm trying to make a KZ plugin myself,but don't have much experience in kreedz,so I don't know exactly what make cj,lj,etc, but I have experience in making AMXX plugins. If he or she could explain to me why are there so much repeated stuff,or at least what each strange calculation means ,I would be glad.
And if I finish this plugin, i'll make it 100% public. So far its going well,it has CPs,Hook,Grab,Timer,Respawn,Stats System is ready,but I have no idea how to count each stuff in the jump because of the incredibly rebuscated writing of kz_ljs_xm. All this in 1300 < lines.
Thanks.
1. there is no need of including ljstats or some similar plugin into a kz plugin
2. numb is the creator ;D
is the bhop stats already finished i have see it on some sevrern but i dont find a download link...
omg im just getting mad... your 1!!! first!!! post no. 1!!! is a question about bhop stats... i know there are ppl which may hate me for acting that stupid when someone asks this question but... WTF LEARN TO READ THE FORUM AND DONT ASK THE SAME QUESTION THOUSANDS OF TIMES! (capsloc ftw)
I'm making this plugin as modular as possible, I can make any part i want in a separate plugin as easy as copy-paste. I also wanted to make everything together to allow better integration. Prokreez for example just call the other plugins for the info,and it's an unnecessary extra work.
The other reason is because every kz plugin i saw was:
1-)Baddly written
2-)Lacking features
I was trying to make it as thight as possible,but if most people prefer them separate,i can do that. Also, you can post any request you have so I can put the in it too. I already have threaded SQL support, Nvault or TXT, you can choose the storage method for the ranks,which are not limited to 15,but any number you want.
Thanks for the feedback.
Forgot: I also have BHop support built-in. Just tell me what you want to be counted in the jumps, and a description (not the keys to press,this doesn't help m,e) of what you want.
This thread is only obout xj supported ljstats and no other plugin. So please stop writing (how shold I say..) nonsencess, or else I'll ask admins to close this thread again till I'll finish private things what I'm scripting now and ljstats 3.0 what I hadn't started yet.
// edit:
Don't forget: I asked to open this thread cuz of 2 reasons:
1. Wanted inform admins of crash possibility before it's to l8, but as I see by all servers - I'm totaly ignored.
2. Wanted information what I done wrong, but did I got it? - no.
Btw, this all makes me feel like a merionet of yours, so try 2 guess what I want (or shold I say: what I don't want 2 do).
P.S. I'm surprized myself why I didn't ask admins to close it again...
I think he is hacking via the ljs updater, because it is conectet to a HTTP, who has a DSN which makes it server sitename to a IP, He loccaes the IP And By that he loccates the forest, whis is theis mod updatersite downloading site, and conected to this forest theare are trees, we are the trees, and by maby a sript he made or something he can, crash our servers via our IP connected to the uptader, thats my opinion, exc my english, i am i colage right now and in Studding Neworkig and Servers :D
im going to check that more closer if it is okej for u ???
Originally posted by Cha0sis the bhop stats already finished i have see it on some sevrern but i dont find a download link...
me too ..
bad luck shing.
kosovar good guess, i thought this too but bruce told gave me the same hints as numb got and it definitly a command or sth liek that anyway dont forget it is sth a normal player can use.
(cannot post the hints here cuz someone who wants to crash some server could figure out the bug)
I dunno if it's just my server that is screwed, but when i put the LJstats on the server, and i go into the amxmodmenu - Plugins, it says "LOCKED" infront of the name :S How do i fix it?
Originally posted by SchlumPFbad luck shing.
kosovar good guess, i thought this too but bruce told gave me the same hints as numb got and it definitly a command or sth liek that anyway dont forget it is sth a normal player can use.
(cannot post the hints here cuz someone who wants to crash some server could figure out the bug)
what i know thats the only way to get in a plugin, u can send em too me, and i look further in about how a person can crash a server and mayby i can fix some thing to not be able to find that bug, if u know what i mean? here is my email [email protected]
I dunno if it's just my server that is screwed, but when i put the LJstats on the server, and i go into the amxmodmenu - Plugins, it says "LOCKED" infront of the name :S How do i fix it?
hmm ta det med han som gjorde pluginet "NumB", kan inte detta sådär jättebra, men skicka ett pm eller så så kanske du får svar till slut.
Originally posted by KoSoVaR^Originally posted by SchlumPFbad luck shing.
kosovar good guess, i thought this too but bruce told gave me the same hints as numb got and it definitly a command or sth liek that anyway dont forget it is sth a normal player can use.
(cannot post the hints here cuz someone who wants to crash some server could figure out the bug)
what i know thats the only way to get in a plugin, u can send em too me, and i look further in about how a person can crash a server and mayby i can fix some thing to not be able to find that bug, if u know what i mean? here is my email [email protected]
I dunno if it's just my server that is screwed, but when i put the LJstats on the server, and i go into the amxmodmenu - Plugins, it says "LOCKED" infront of the name :S How do i fix it?
hmm ta det med han som gjorde pluginet "NumB", kan inte detta sådär jättebra, men skicka ett pm eller så så kanske du får svar till slut.
You mean you have the plugin ?
nooo the hints, so i can figgure out something do protect against cfrashing the server...
Please log in to post replies.