Long Jump Stats - eXtreme Modification

Started by NumB
31/07/2007 04:55
Page 22 of 24
Extract03/12/2008 10:42

It says in the first post that you might have to write debug after the plugin name :)
kz_ljs.amxx debug

knighteR19/12/2008 14:11

Anyone can you find and give me a ladder stats? I would be very grateful to him, those packages which labors anywhere no ladder stats.I looked everywhere but never found.Thanks from now!

SeedD19/12/2008 17:09

There aren't any ladder stats...

knighteR19/12/2008 17:26

I am entered into a HNS server that had ladder stats, but I had very high ping ...

ALFRED ftw!19/12/2008 18:48

Originally posted by knighteR
I am entered into a HNS server that had ladder stats, but I had very high ping ...


100aa i guess?

knighteR19/12/2008 18:59

I can't understand you :) I don't know very good english :)

Oddi^08/01/2009 14:34

Could you give us the ip of the server? You can get it by going to that server and opening your console and writing "status" then look for TCP/IP or something then copy it and paste it here :)

SeedD08/01/2009 17:26

1.He posted 20 days ago
2.He is using Non Steam
3.He won't see your post
:D:D

rockbike13/02/2009 11:28

how to make it shows the failed stats?

SeedD13/02/2009 20:12

Download the newest version.

KoSoVaR^22/02/2009 16:40

do yu have any new release of this plugin
?

kielorz23/02/2009 11:23

only ltrat's(w\o sma of cors)

KoSoVaR^04/03/2009 10:58

okej i know about that, but why doesnt he just make a new one, with he same code, this is redicoulus, why do we have to w8 so mutch, we want a new plugin from u !!!!

Speedz0r VIP27/03/2009 11:26(edited 27/03/2009 11:37)

is it possible to turn of "force sv_airaccelerate 10"?
doesn't work so well on a HnS server with airaccelerate 10 :/
nvm found it...

Oddi^03/04/2009 06:35

Hns is better with 10aa imo.

pandaa06/04/2009 03:49

where can i download the other version "[XJ] Plugin: LjS - eXtreme Mod by: Fatalis & Numb & Lt.RAT & no future
[XJ] Version: 2.2b7 Lt.RAT`s edition v3 bl"

a0ke29/04/2009 20:24

Ive downloaded this plugin and the updater and it says "Plugin is up to date" etc, but it doesnt show any bhop stats or failed stats. Ive tried to write debug in the ini file and its the same. What might i be doing wrong?

DarkSideBv29/04/2009 20:50

maybe bhop stats it's still private ?

SeedD30/04/2009 07:25

BJ stats in Lt.RAT's edition - private. Use KZ Stats or JUMPSTATS.

Oddi^09/05/2009 14:30(edited 12/05/2009 14:20)

nvm...

Page 22 of 24

Please log in to post replies.