Long Jump Stats - eXtreme Modification
Well I got tired of waiting, here's a fixed build of 2.17 that won't generate gigs of error logs each day.
http://1337bunnies.com/files/kz_ljs_xm-2_17-fixed.zip
NumB: You can't just assume 32 players, you gotta do < maxplayers or use the get_players functions. Also, try to reuse code better (make more functions, use more loops), I see a ton of excessively redundant stuff in there.
I know, but somewhy i have realy bad results using it.
about this part:
if( vJumpedAt[id][2] == vOrigin[2]
&& fDistance > get_cvar_num("kz_min_lj")
&& fMaxGroundSpeed[id] < 277
&& cjumped[id] == false
&& !(fDistance > get_cvar_float("kz_max_lj")) )
{...}
Maximum possible prestrafe with normal lj in a little more then 278. Sometimes ljs don't show stats of pretty good prestrafe-jump.
[ Edited 10/13/07 - 20:42:59 ]
lj with 278+ prestrafe is possible.
cj with 297+ prestrafe is possible.
cj 263
that's not bug, no cheats. legal_settings on.
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/941/cjrecda1.jpg
Prestrafe 297. plugin code edited :
&& fMaxGroundSpeed[id] < 299
omg. :O So it's possible to get (300-277-10)/3=11 units in <0.1sec. Anyway I'll rase up lj prestrafe up to <278 and won't tuch cj, untill i'll get a demo of 290+ cj prestrafe. Then i'll rase it up to 300.
Btw, with 100fps & 2 movment keys max lj prestrafe is <278.
P.S. Menu bug olmost prevented.
[ Edited 10/17/07 - 15:25:31 ]
okay, cj-demo will be soon, i'll send it to your ICQ.
lj-prestrafe mustbe not <278. Correct will be <279.
omg. :O So it's possible to get (300-277-10)/3=11 units in <0.1sec.
:confused:
Time in air after doubleduck is <0.3sec. Prestrafe with normal lj tehnique & with 100fps max is <278. Doubleduck slows you down ~10ms. If 300cj prestrafe is possible it wold be: 300-277-10=33 in <0.3sec. So in <0.1 sec it will be 33/3=11.
300-277-10=33 in <0.3sec. So in <0.1 sec it will be 33/3=11.
LOL i mean 300-277-10=13
I think limit is 297-298. 300 is impossible with this tehnique. Numb, did you watch demos in ICQ?
LOL i mean 300-277-10=13
Ups... I accidentely makde +10, not -10. sry. :P
I think limit is 297-298. 300 is impossible with this tehnique. Numb, did you watch demos in ICQ?
278pre at lj - noone uses one key tehnique, cuz its realy hard, but ok, i'll rise it up.
Omg :O 256cj with 1 strafe... So theat means that it's possible to do 270 block... I'll rise it up to 300. This way is cj revolution... Althow it's your choise to say it to public or not. Almost like eDarks-jump type1, only much ezer & -20pre.
wtf? pls upload demos of that revolutionary jumps ^^
thats intense. its awesome and secretive.. but leak it! :D
256 cj with 1 strafe? omfg...bibo will jump on the moon... :| :P
this thread about ljstats, not about new technique, therefore stop offtopic. demo posted to improve this plugin. demos will go public some later.
[ Edited 10/19/07 - 04:16:00 ]
256 cj with 1 strafe? omfg...bibo will jump on the moon... :| :P
haha :D
256 cj with 1 strafe? omfg...bibo will jump on the moon... :| :P
lol :D
found a little bug dunno if it's already fixed in newer versions of this plugin http://www.sendspace.com/file/d0jnor
Numb, look ICQ. I wrote how 2 fix ljscript protection.
Please log in to post replies.