Long Jump Stats - eXtreme Modification

Started by NumB
31/07/2007 04:55
Page 10 of 24
NumB26/10/2007 04:21

found a little bug dunno if it's already fixed in newer versions of this plugin http://www.sendspace.com/file/d0jnor

st0kata

Don't have thet map...

===

Ok. You all w8ed 4 2 long. :D

Updated to 2.18.
Added: ljrec menu.
Added: uber-beam disapering effect.
Fixed: menu bug (only 1 player at 1 time can use the menu in amxx v1.76d-).
Fixed: thet f*cken error-log.
Changed: max prestrafes: lj = 278.(9), cj = 299.(9).
Changed: made lower delay if kz_ljs_beam is 2.
Removed: folder-test file (amxx checks folder presence it self & if needed - he creates one).
...: meny more, but I don't remember what. :D

I coldn't test all of the things, cuz I don't remember evrything what was updated, but if you'll find any bugs, plz say them.

Obout possible bugs: I'm realy waried obout menus (specialy "full tops stats"), cuz i'm working with old-style menu scripting first time, so it is possible that if I made some bugs, they will be there...

P.S. Obout the future: in v2.19 i'm planing to add script protection & fix bugs if found. In 2.2 - admin menu ( maybe :D ) & fix bugs if found.
Gl & hf. =)

[ Edited 10/26/07 - 05:04:43 ]

hd26/10/2007 06:21

good job Numb. Waiting ljscript protection, and wind protection like there:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/d0jnor

NumB26/10/2007 06:46


good job Numb. Waiting ljscript protection, and wind protection like there:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/d0jnor

hd


Give me thet map. I don't understand obout what you are talking obout.

===

Updated to 2.18ff1
Fixed: Count-jump beam bug with kz_ljs_beam 2.

P.S. ff# is "Fast Fix" and number of the fix.
[ Edited 11/23/07 - 17:24:55 ]

hd26/10/2007 07:24

http://www.insaaane.de.tk/go_fastrun.rar
There is wind block at the map, giving to player some speed.

NumB26/10/2007 08:14

What is the entery name of that wind block (trigger_push)? If yes - realy strange...
[ Edited 10/26/07 - 08:37:13 ]

hd26/10/2007 08:17

I think you should ask mapmakers about it.
I don't know entity names.

heiss26/10/2007 11:46

If i will change my version from 1.7 to 1.8 ... is the top15 going to be destroyed again? (like 1.6 to 1-7) or can i hold my lj records`?

maniac26/10/2007 12:19

@NumB:
ye, it should be a trigger_push!
//EDIT: It is a trigger_push if you mean this one !

@heiss:
no, it wont be destroyed...

here is your old list located:
addons-amxmodx-configs-LjTop10.txt

if you wanna to you can get your old record list back...

Just paste the old LJ's to:
addons-amxmodx-data-ljtops-LjTop10.txt
and the CJ's to:
addons-amxmodx-data-ljtops-CjTop10.txt

[ Edited 10/26/07 - 12:32:45 ]

RRROCK27/10/2007 05:07

NumB, why your uber pulg is not on Allied Modders site? =/ It would be great to get updates there. And also it's +1 Host site. ;)

p.s. Some ppl there can give some really pro feedback about bugs and code improvements...

it's all imho ^_^

NumB27/10/2007 05:43


NumB, why your uber pulg is not on Allied Modders site? =/ It would be great to get updates there. And also it's +1 Host site. ;)

p.s. Some ppl there can give some really pro feedback about bugs and code improvements...

it's all imho ^_^

1ove


Less thing I need is someone telling me what to do, to make code "ez-coded" (4 e.x. can you read miscstats.sma? I can't & I don't want this plugin to be so hard readable).

Plus I will have to change whole code, to get it accepted, cuz it's "hard-coded". Yes, I don't even know what it means.

Plus I don't have change log & plugin has two authors, so it won't be accepted.

spermis27/10/2007 15:00

Well it doesnt have to be approved. It can still be there. Some scripters post theyr scripts there, they dont get accepted, but they still update it in there and a lot of peoples helps them, give suggestions, report bugs etc.

spermis27/10/2007 22:31

am how to remove just one people from lj top without shutting down server? every type i remove it manually from txt files it still shows in /ljtop

Melk1y28/10/2007 17:56

/speed is work but speed can't off

NumB29/10/2007 19:06


If i will change my version from 1.7 to 1.8 ... is the top15 going to be destroyed again? (like 1.6 to 1-7) or can i hold my lj records`?

heiss

No, it won't be destroyed.


am how to remove just one people from lj top without shutting down server? every type i remove it manually from txt files it still shows in /ljtop

spermis

Open thet *.txt, save changes & change map before enybody made a lj, but i don't recommend to modify tops, cuz then there is possibility of some problems.


/speed is work but speed can't off

Melk1y

say /speed (not console cmd /speed).

===

Ok, to meny noobs (specialy from my country) proved me, that I have to make a script protection & fast.

Updated to 2.19.
Added: script protection for colorchat & tops.
Changed: sync counter (now it is more currect. You'll be surprised with new results).

P.S. I recommend to reset tops with cheaters in it, so noone will say smt like this "Omg, in ljstats v2.19 no script protection, fix/make it!". & before posting this words make sure, that top was reseted & player jumped with a script.I hate cheaters!!! >=E Gl & hf. :)
[ Edited 10/29/07 - 19:37:21 ]

beuhnoix29/10/2007 19:52

Plz give me a link for -> 2.19 version :]

spermis29/10/2007 21:56

that cheater from lithuania said that his lj script isnt a script. its a program.. does it blocks it?

Fatalis29/10/2007 22:10

Why not just use my method of blocking lj script? Yours uses a ton of lines and isn't always correct.

public client_putinserver(id)
{
client_cmd(id, "cl_yawspeed 1;alias cl_yawspeed block block");
}

NumB30/10/2007 05:27


Plz give me a link for -> 2.19 version :]

Lolz

Second post in thread.


that cheater from lithuania said that his lj script isnt a script. its a program.. does it blocks it?

spermis

I'm not sure. Plugin detects a script this way: if user in console typed +left/+right, then this jump has no colorchat & no top access. I think it won't detect a plugin script, but why good kz servers shold use a cheat plugin? :D


Why not just use my method of blocking lj script? Yours uses a ton of lines and isn't always correct.

public client_putinserver(id)
{
client_cmd(id, "cl_yawspeed 1;alias cl_yawspeed block block");
}

Fatalis

Cuz it will have the same problems, as aliasing fps_max & developer in old versions. Plus I don't like aliasing cvars & don't wanna make a script blocker, I wanna just colorchat & top protection. Btw, this script protection uses max ~50lines & isn't current just if server is runing with some cheat plugin or client makes an lj with turn keys. =P Plus it is more fun if cheater gets detected & blocked from colorchat & top, then blocked from jump. :D

[ Edited 10/30/07 - 05:34:26 ]

hd30/10/2007 06:10

gj numb.
let's test it... :D

Melk1y30/10/2007 09:22


say /speed (not console cmd /speed).

:( thie tooo no work.
when i start my server then i connect serv,i see speed (slow update) when i write /speed and i my speed (fast uptade)>slow>fast....

Page 10 of 24

Please log in to post replies.