Long Jump Stats - eXtreme Modification

Started by NumB
31/07/2007 04:55
Page 11 of 24
NumB30/10/2007 10:20

Sry, I don't understand you. I think it wold be ezer if you'll make a foto or a demo...

===

Updated to 2.19ff1
Fixed: Bug with full top stats menu in page 2.
[ Edited 10/30/07 - 10:25:16 ]

LOLLY mapper30/10/2007 11:28

Make /hj10 and /bhop10 too =)

Melk1y30/10/2007 11:51

Sry, I don't understand you. I think it wold be ezer if you'll make a foto or a demo...

===

Updated to 2.19ff1
Fixed: Bug with full top stats menu in page 2.

NumB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/92rqjg

NumB30/10/2007 12:23


Make /hj10 and /bhop10 too =)

lolly

No, cuz hj detection will give lags & no, cuz highbhop protection will be lost. I think I was saying it before... =P


Originally posted by NumB
Sry, I don't understand you. I think it wold be ezer if you'll make a foto or a demo...

===

Updated to 2.19ff1
Fixed: Bug with full top stats menu in page 2.

Melk1y

http://www.sendspace.com/file/92rqjg

Use only one version of the plugin in one time (disable "kz_jump_info.amxx" or whatever it's called in "addons/amxmodx/confgis/plugins.ini").

LOLLY mapper30/10/2007 14:16

Make /hj10 and /bhop10 too =)

NumB

No, cuz hj detection will give lags & no, cuz highbhop protection will be lost. I think I was saying it before... =P


What kind of lag do you mean? Because r3bels ljstats doesn't lag for me.
[ Edited 10/30/07 - 14:16:30 ]

NumB30/10/2007 14:59

Cuz no hldses use it. If it's launched in inet - you'll lag. Plus I dunno how to make it (fatalis dosn't know eather, he only knows that it's possilbe to do it somehow), so I'll need r3bels source code (that has to be blacklisted, cuz source isn't public) to make this plugin. Plus i'll have to change all tops menus, what I realy don't want to do. Plus i'll have to make calculation how long from the edge player jumped. Plus this is a lonjump stats plugin that works at evry jump (not just blocks, so that means, that creation of it is complitly unneeded). Plus if you wanna know - distance at hjs has no sence, cuz you have to ump some units before the edge.

===

Now let me say once & for all:

HJ:
I'll not make a hj couner, cuz it's absolutlny unneeded in public plugins!

BHOP:
I'll not make a bhop counter, cuz highbhop (275units+) protection will be destroyed & it's unneeded, cuz jumping at bhop blocks you'll go down some units, so it's imp to detect 100% currect Z position (jumpoff Z coordinate =/= land Z coordinate, if you didn't made 100% perfect bhop, what is 1 jump of 1000)

P.S. This plugin is public (not private)! To all: plz before posting smt obout [hj/bhop/sydeways/backward/distance @ block] [detection/top], plz read all posts in this thead & make sure that that discussion wasn't posted before or I'll ignore your reply & if you still want a private plugin - use r3bels ljstats (don't ask me from where to download it, cuz I don't know & don't want to know, cuz it is private & has no public source). Thx. :)

[ Edited 10/30/07 - 15:04:25 ]

Melk1y30/10/2007 15:07

numb what i must and what i must save in my plugins.ini?
amx_climb_timer.amxx
team_changer.amxx
kz_jump_info.amxx
kz_ljs_xm.amxx
prokreedz_grab.amxx
prokreedz.amxx
prokreedz_hook.amxx
kz_multiplugin.amxx
csstats.amxx
xtreme-jumps.amxx

SiMen.iiN30/10/2007 15:18

I have rebel's plugin,but no sma.......

NumB30/10/2007 15:18

amx_climb_timer.amxx
team_changer.amxx
;kz_jump_info.amxx ; <- Comment this one
kz_ljs_xm.amxx
prokreedz_grab.amxx
prokreedz.amxx
prokreedz_hook.amxx
kz_multiplugin.amxx
csstats.amxx
xtreme-jumps.amxx

Melk1y30/10/2007 16:00

thx)

spermis30/10/2007 21:43

am you really should make adminmenu. commands:
1. reset lj top
2. remove selected ljs/cjs from top.. - this is really needed

NumB31/10/2007 09:10


am you really should make adminmenu. commands:
1. reset lj top
2. remove selected ljs/cjs from top.. - this is really needed

spermis


2. This is realy needed 4 admins who wan't to be #1 & I realy hate admins who think, that noone can be better then they, so no. Cheaters? - Since 2.19 there is a script protection. Plus 4 it is long time to 2.2 release, cuz if I was working so long with full player stats menu what has just 2 pages, this one with ~5 pages will take some time...

spermis31/10/2007 20:04

Well no..
this command has to be only for rcon admins, and rcon admins are the ones that host the server or is the owner.
and because everyone in Latvia knows other best Latvian jumpers, and how long they can jump, i cant be a top in first place, because - i just cant do it, everyone will know that you are cheating

mtpika01/11/2007 04:13

suggestion:
block texts like /speed /lj10 /cj10.(use return PLUGIN_HANDLED instead of return PLUGIN_CONTINUE)

NumB01/11/2007 07:52


Well no..
this command has to be only for rcon admins, and rcon admins are the ones that host the server or is the owner.
and because everyone in Latvia knows other best Latvian jumpers, and how long they can jump, i cant be a top in first place, because - i just cant do it, everyone will know that you are cheating

spermis

I still think, that it is noobed, but what the heck... Ok... Althow i still think that this is uber unneeded. Btw there are just two ways to cheat now (both are undetectable). Btw, it's long time to w8 untill new release (I was changing cfg to ini 4 ~ a month & am not sure that it will work, 100% sure thet there will be problems with menu pages & there will be uber big problems with noobed top changing for rcon admins).


suggestion:
block texts like /speed /lj10 /cj10.(use return PLUGIN_HANDLED instead of return PLUGIN_CONTINUE)

mtpika

I'll make a cvar then. :D

Melk1y01/11/2007 10:33

NumB when ljs 2.19 released?

SiMen.iiN01/11/2007 13:40

NumB when ljs 2.19 released?

Melk1y


http://www.thebishop.fr/numb/LongJumpStats_eXtremeModification_v2.19ff1.rar

heiss01/11/2007 14:20

can u add .. distance from jump off on block ? like: 250.876 jump distance and 0.345 units from edge jump off^^

spr1n mapper03/11/2007 23:25

Looks like limits for pre are still same
Line 3355:
if( vector_length(vVelocity) > 277

or?
278.7 possible for sure
[ Edited 11/03/07 - 23:31:17 ]

NumB04/11/2007 08:26

Nice find. Will be fixed in 2.2. =)

Page 11 of 24

Please log in to post replies.