Who do you "<3"!

08/08/2007 09:21
Page 2 of 4
-And1-08/08/2007 22:17

<3 sens.kz ! xj kzm esp. colix l0w hoho^ intense sbz man0v TryLi V0ls ichirou treik0 PaT aaapo 007 t3d faker parents and all who <3 me :D

tracey blast mapper08/08/2007 22:56(edited 22/10/2010 16:04)

. XD

electron08/08/2007 23:33

I <3 flipsyde` and sbzvln, since they <3 me :D


[ Edited 08/10/07 - 00:56:17 ]

Lovesan08/08/2007 23:41

i love kzru and xj, but sbz is much sexier anyway :D !! <3

.FLIPSYDE09/08/2007 02:24

I <3 nobody, since nobody <3's me :'(

electron


i heart you

Maxohhz09/08/2007 05:02

i <3 john petrucci


and i

sbzvln Tournament #209/08/2007 12:06

I <3 nobody, since nobody <3's me :'(

electron


i luv u very much :(

tracey blast mapper09/08/2007 21:09(edited 22/10/2010 16:03)

. XD

CelebratioN09/08/2007 22:01

<3 Linkin Park esp. Chester Bennington
ye and i love ONLY ME!


[ Edited 08/09/07 - 22:02:09 ]

stinnZ mapper10/08/2007 03:59

it seams like people have stronger oppinion of who they hate :/

elITe^10/08/2007 08:55

Why would i say their names when they know who they are ;] <3 !!

Pf0llz0r mapper10/08/2007 09:57

Why would i say their names when they know who they are ;] <3 !!

elITe^


yes I know <3

Pulsar!10/08/2007 10:34

So positive topic <3 xD

SnOOOpY10/08/2007 10:46

<3 Bulgaria <3 bkZ <3 myself
[ Edited 12/15/07 - 21:58:11 ]

ichirou10/08/2007 15:56

<3 XJ, KZM, PhooGi :)

And Alcalol which I haven't seen in ages ;\

tracey blast mapper10/08/2007 16:30(edited 22/10/2010 16:02)

. XD

elITe^10/08/2007 16:52

Originally posted by elITe^
Why would i say their names when they know who they are ;] <3 !!

Pf0llz0r


yes I know <3




<3 !

Grrr10/08/2007 19:01

<3 drugs & Counter-Strike

.FLIPSYDE10/08/2007 20:17

<3 drugs & Counter-Strike

IchWill


not funny ._.

drugs are bad, mkay?

Bibo10/08/2007 20:30

<3

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.