Who do you "<3"!

08/08/2007 09:21
Page 3 of 4
Thedy11/08/2007 00:32

i love to hate?

maybe i hate yo love

perhaps i hate the haters

or love the lovers!

=p.......?

h1m1 mapper11/08/2007 03:10

i <3 everyone,everything, even this fuckin' country Bulgaria

tjubby11/08/2007 03:52

<3 sbz :D

stukad Tournament #111/08/2007 11:27

<3 Maria & elITe^

Pulsar!13/08/2007 01:14

I said it in the past, but i want to say it again! I LOVE U ALL, GUYS !! <3<3<3

rinkon mapper13/08/2007 01:56(edited 26/07/2015 09:46)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

*dR.MaxKz*15/08/2007 03:52

<3 MinnoW strafes

Mr.Jumper16/08/2007 04:05

<3 all who helped me as i was a noob =) haniball JimBeam Rossi Vegaltino xXNooB!Xx handy

and all in my steam friends list :]
you know who i mean ;)

[ Edited 08/16/07 - 04:09:42 ]

<3 everyone except soul|ftw because he didnt mention me :(

soul v2.0 mapper17/08/2007 15:07

It doesn't help when you're afk for like 72 years Chrizzy :(

<3 Chrizzy

Only been like 3 weeks :P

<3 soul|ftw

Marmalade18/08/2007 01:32

I <3 Mehz' avatar.
"THIS IS SPARTAAAAA!!!!" *THWAP*

Mehz18/08/2007 01:42

hell yes.

Spaceman Spiff21/08/2007 18:53

I love all of my music.
and Maxohhz. :)
Well I guess I should include my family, friends, etc.
[ Edited 08/21/07 - 18:53:59 ]

Zeov15/12/2007 03:00

actually all from kz.dk, they suck my balls very often ^^

PepoMerca15/12/2007 04:08

<3 ndR

Reason: the best jumper!

clair mapper15/12/2007 05:39

<3 all of you who frequent the vent
<3 my mommy
<3 my ex/my best friend (same person :( )

ajR`15/12/2007 07:25

I said it in the past, but i want to say it again! I LOVE GUYS !! <3<3<3

Pulsar!


CALM DOWN! o______O

s0liD mapper15/12/2007 08:21

<3 katka :) and ofcourse you guys just a little bit less O:-)

shako15/12/2007 13:32

<3 Mar del Plata (argentina)
<3 Junior (my dog :D )
<3 all guys of the community (not all realy) only who tell me spammer, n00b and things like that xD

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.