top 5 demos (oldschool)
i would like 2 know who were the best 5 jumpers in the top before i joined... and thats the oldshool guys! when alts!ch, kimo. t3d, fikon, insen, and many others geeked like hell!
and if any1 could post the bestest old school demo of each guy that was in the top5, that would be great! (sry 4 my english... i`m a little bit drunk atm! :D :P)
[ Edited ]
interesting question...
this one is from faker's and fikon's big conversation^^
top
at least HoHo was at that time as funny as he is today^^
[ Edited 08/14/07 - 23:34:03 ]
torrentspy
filesharer -.-
torrentspy
filesharer -.-
what?
Alts!ch, Helferlein, FikoN, T3dBundy, XeopH, Target-
(Helf was cheater)
lol flipsyde` :) & thanks boolish 4 the pic... i`m just wondering what demos did they have... :)
same as today, but way worse! ;)
and i dno if these were really the top 5 jumpers, i only tried to remember.. :/
and drunken master, stop wayne god damn it! :O u never did something illegal??
any demos... just the most uber advanced & unbelivable for that time... those interest me, `cause i joined like 3-4 months ago, and i learned that oldschoolers "had more fun" (somehow... :) ...)
I wonder too :D
[ Edited 08/15/07 - 00:09:18 ]
Too bad im not old school :D
I'm not oldschool btw :)
1. kz_cellblock_h_a0ke_0430
2. kz_ezalpin_Target-_0317
3. kz_ep_gigablock_b01_a0ke_0425
4. kz_xj_mountez_kimo_0137
5. kz_adv_underground_kimo_0814
BooLiSH, just look at the Favorit-Sites and u know what DRUNKEN MASTER means :)
I was already member at this time, so it's not oldsql :)
It's not oldschool for you but for almost everybody it is :)
you're forgetting a0ke's terablock demo :S
oldsql taht i leik:
kz_cellblock_T3dBundy_0359
kz_chinabl0ck_a0ke_0444
kz_man_terablock_a0ke_0433
kz_ep_gigablock_b01_a0ke_0425
kz_real_caverns_T3dbundy_0722
lol my msn name, HOW GAY! Best oldschool demo:
kz_px_eaglecliff_FikoN_0150 I think :D
I'm not oldschool btw :)
1. kz_cellblock_h_a0ke_0430
2. kz_ezalpin_Target-_0317
3. kz_ep_gigablock_b01_a0ke_0425
4. kz_xj_mountez_kimo_0137
5. kz_adv_underground_kimo_0814
ndR` do u have cell_h, ezalpin & mountez? could u post a link pls! :rolleyes:
yeah post links pls :}
what made me start playing kz was when I downloaded and watched silver-'s "amazing" 02:10 demo @ kz_px_eagecliff:D
i loved kalles 07:xx time on gigablock at that time
Please log in to post replies.