top 5 demos (oldschool)

Started by boom.dll
14/08/2007 23:21
Page 2 of 2
soul v2.0 mapper16/08/2007 11:34

Demos that made me happy when I started:

kz_cellblock_T3dbundy_412
kz_man_congo_b01_Generat0r_0034
clintmo_longjumper[x]_T3dbundy_0006
kz_sandblock_T3dbundy_0631
kz_dm_dedication_h_Frei_can't remember time :D can't even remember how old it was, but it was good!

boom.dll16/08/2007 12:08

if u know times, then u must have the demos... post a link ftw!! :P (share the knowledge :P)

KNiFEAR16/08/2007 12:40

Demos that made me happy when I started:

kz_cellblock_T3dbundy_412
kz_man_congo_b01_Generat0r_0034
clintmo_longjumper[x]_T3dbundy_0006
kz_sandblock_T3dbundy_0631
kz_dm_dedication_h_Frei_can't remember time :D can't even remember how old it was, but it was good!

soul|ftw


i think FikoN had the record befor him or?:D anywasy that demo really impressed me aswell..how he could do such a long map with barly no mistakes:D (actually there was quite alot of mistakes, but at that time i didn't see them:D I only say that he completed a long and hard map:D)

Mr.Eiht16/08/2007 13:20

here u go ...
kimo @ kz_xj_mountez-01.37
http://files.filefront.com/kz+xj+mountez+kimo+0137rar/;8325502;;/fileinfo.html

kimo @ nfs_longjumps-00.29
http://files.filefront.com/nfs+longjump+kimo+0029rar/;8325524;;/fileinfo.html

t3d @ kz_wsp_valleyclimb-01.30
http://files.filefront.com/kz+wsp+valleyclimb+t3dBun0rar/;8325541;;/fileinfo.html

t3d @ kz_man_ultrablock-03.13
http://files.filefront.com/kz+man+ultrablock+t3dbund3rar/;8325607;;/fileinfo.html

FikoN @ kz_px_eaglecliff-01.50
http://files.filefront.com/kz+px+eaglecliff+FikoN+010rar/;8325643;;/fileinfo.html

hope you´ll get some of this oldschool-flavor
some bhonuZ longjumps:
http://files.filefront.com/250AltsicHrar/;8325726;;/fileinfo.html
and
http://files.filefront.com/250kimorar/;8325672;;/fileinfo.html :!
[ Edited 08/16/07 - 13:30:35 ]

Jurpo16/08/2007 13:25

KNiFEHAiR i think FikoN found the big sc in dedications and his time was 12:50 or something :)

boom.dll16/08/2007 13:42

why the hell can`t i download?! :(( keeps sayin` that this object has been blocked! :((

Mr.Eiht16/08/2007 13:56

sorry if I try it works...

KNiFEAR16/08/2007 16:09

yay nice mr eiht :D ok jurpo:D

ThEBiShOp mapper25/08/2007 19:58

kz_faw_cathedral_e_Target_0324
kz_man_riverside_tarGet_0608
kz_sk_proclimbing_Helferlein_0820
kz_climbers_b01_energY_0652
kz_man_eznasa_ThEBiShOp_0058 (:D)

Mr.Eight : kz_ep_gigablock_b01_kalle_0700

[ Edited 08/25/07 - 19:59:40 ]

boom.dll26/08/2007 00:11

bishop could u post some links please :D

Apocal1pso26/08/2007 13:00

If you want to watch oldschool demos, then why not searching for them at www.archive.org. :)

Here are some logged sites for:

kreedz.com:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://kreedz.com

kzmaps.co.uk:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://kzmaps.co.uk

and xtreme-jumps.net:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://xtreme-jumps.net

In the old words of faker (I miss them):

have phun ;)


Edit: Damn it! I noticed that you can`t download demos there. Would have been to good to be true. At least you can watch old demo rankings. :D
[ Edited 08/26/07 - 13:06:58 ]

Murvelman26/08/2007 13:44

Frei had 12:08 on dm_dedication, dunno if he had other ones but...

ThEBiShOp mapper28/08/2007 10:12

mmh I'll gather my oldschool demos, and upload it on my ftp (no rapidshare bullshit :D)

tell me wich demo you want btw, I don't want to upload them all ^^

boom.dll28/08/2007 11:52

some of target-`s demos, a0ke, kimo (some hard bhops) and t3d ofc :P (just the ones u thought were cool, cause as i said i`m rather new on the xj scene and i don`t know how it was before i joined about 4-5 months ago :P )
thanks alot bishop :D

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.