Official XJ AMXX pack v1 - Support Thread

Started by Z0ck3rOO7
16/08/2007 21:41
Page 3 of 4
NFS06/12/2008 09:40

A bug : If you do dcj it becoms lj! did 267 dcj and it says 267 lj ? haha

adidasd26/12/2008 19:13(edited 26/12/2008 19:30)

Edited:
How to delete scout , when respawn? I down need scout to jump. And , how to make that if you press start button one more time , the time restarts and starts agains :)

Seal- LV27/12/2008 12:05

If I get amxx 1.8 and put XJ server in my cstrike folder, it goes back to amxx 1.7 what to do? :x

SyNcS02/01/2009 21:31


Run time error 4: index out of bounds
[0] colorchat.inc::ColorChat (line76)
[1] kz_ljs_xm.sma::fwdStartFrame (line 818)

......any solutions??

and i dont get the stats when i jump only de silver or green thing

ThaRob06/02/2009 10:25(edited 07/02/2009 16:09)

When i start a lan server it seems to be ok but when im in i have no crosshair, weapons, hud and radar. The Timer doesnt works and so on...

What can i do there?

Edit:

Ok, reinstalled CS and it works. But climbtimer still doesnt work like on your server. It saves the position of the Start button when i press it?

Acidas07/02/2009 21:18

I have updated the XJ pack, can it be official somehow?

Changes:
+ Updated amxx to 1.81
+ Updated new LJ stats
[-] Changed some configs
[+] Added edgefriction plugin

Download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ixxea6

Oddi^12/02/2009 17:56

Add .sma too :D

Acidas13/02/2009 15:02

i dont have the sma file. I just updated the XJ pack to new amxx & plugins.

@Admins: Can someway it could be official?

Oddi^16/02/2009 05:39

I doubt it will get official..

kielorz20/02/2009 06:59(edited 20/02/2009 17:27)

Acidas, where did you get THAT version of stats?

My listenserver pack: http://www.sendspace.com/file/7d5ed2
contain:
1. Modules: Metamod v1.19, AMX Mod X v1.8.1.3679, HookMod v5, AXN.
2. AMXX plugins:
2.1 xtreme-jumps v1.0 by fatalis
2.2 Long Jump Stats - Extreme Modification v2.2b7 Lt.Rat's edition v3i by Fatalis & NumB & Lt.Rat
2.3 EdgeBug Stats v1.1 by xPaw
2.4 Jump-Bug Trainer v1.5 by NumB
2.5 Measure v3.4 by SchlumPF
2.6 KZ Records v1.6b by SchlumPF(including HTTP Download v1.0 by Bentski & Numb)

configured by me, lj\eb-stats disabled tops and AXN scripts for AXN maps to enable it

edit: fixed some bugs, updated link

HapHazard!18/06/2009 06:08

Yooooo I've got everything loaded up, however it's not showing the stats for my longjumps. I have teh kz_ljs_xm.amxx file in my plugins file, and i also have it in my Plugins.ini text file, however still no stats.

HapHazard!18/06/2009 06:11

Well, never mind my last post, I'm using kielor's setup, and that seems to work fine, thanks.

kREWAN22/08/2009 20:19

Can som1 help me , i get:
ML_NOTFOUND: STUCK_DONE
ML_NOTFOUND: CHECKPOINT_DONE
ML_NOTFOUND: GOCHECK_DONE

insted of:
Chepoint loaded!
Checkpoint ... and so on i dont want the ML_NOTFOUND: , how to make so i get ''Chepoint loaded!'' ?

kielorz30/08/2009 17:52

copy xtreme-jumps.txt from original pack addons\amxmodx\data\lang to yours same folder

Flurpan06/11/2009 01:59

When I have 100AA on while sufring my ljstats wont pop upp need help pls

HappyJumper02/01/2010 19:24

Well I just unrared the pack to my cstrike folder and started a server but it seems like it's not reading the xj plugins. Only the AMXX is working fine

CowOnCrack10/02/2010 10:25

I put your listen server pack on my private server, and when more than one person is in the server the stats stop working. Do you know why?

kielorz10/02/2010 10:29

singleuser version of stats
type /ljsversion in chat - "[XJ] ..blablabla.... v3i" <- 'i' means singleuser

R!dd!cK27/05/2010 21:04

I need some help! I installed the XJ plugin pack and it doesnt show the sync..the max speed the pre strafe nothinh it only shows 240+ in the lower left corner :S
plz help!!!

theNAMELESS31/05/2010 01:25(edited 31/05/2010 01:26)


LoadLibrary failed on c:\archivos de programa\Steam\steamapps\myemail\counter-strike\cstrike\addons\metamod\dlls\metamod.dll (126)
Host_Error: Couldn't get DLL API from c:\archivos de programa\Steam\steamapps\myemail\counter-strike\cstrike\addons\metamod\dlls\metamod.dl





what should I do?

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.