Official XJ AMXX pack v1 - Support Thread

Started by Z0ck3rOO7
16/08/2007 21:41
Page 4 of 4
DeLbg06/06/2010 12:57(edited 06/06/2010 13:05)

Originally posted by I RUSSIA!
Acidas, where did you get THAT version of stats?

My listenserver pack: http://www.sendspace.com/file/7d5ed2
contain:
1. Modules: Metamod v1.19, AMX Mod X v1.8.1.3679, HookMod v5, AXN.
2. AMXX plugins:
2.1 xtreme-jumps v1.0 by fatalis
2.2 Long Jump Stats - Extreme Modification v2.2b7 Lt.Rat's edition v3i by Fatalis & NumB & Lt.Rat
2.3 EdgeBug Stats v1.1 by xPaw
2.4 Jump-Bug Trainer v1.5 by NumB
2.5 Measure v3.4 by SchlumPF
2.6 KZ Records v1.6b by SchlumPF(including HTTP Download v1.0 by Bentski & Numb)

configured by me, lj\eb-stats disabled tops and AXN scripts for AXN maps to enable it

edit: fixed some bugs, updated link


Thanks for the pack :)

HestN20/11/2010 15:40

How do i engage the AMXX when i hit "New game"?

jack frog02/04/2011 17:38(edited 02/04/2011 17:47)

I have unique Jumpstats and I'd like to pick out the checkpoint- and start/finish-options only from the XJ AMXX pack. What plugin is it? I've added telemenu.amxx but it doesn't work.

Edit: nevermind, found it. sorry.

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.