Best Wr's moments, in a video

28/08/2007 16:21
Page 1 of 2
8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP28/08/2007 16:21

Hi, I'm building a movie, with all best shortcuts ever ( include edgebugs, jump bugs, and other tactic things.. )
-I have now about 14 sequences, but I need more :D
-I just need somes names of great wr you saw, all big tricks!
-I will include in the movie, who did somes sc, the first time ever ( for oldshcool style lover )

Thx :)

sbzvln Tournament #228/08/2007 16:37

- The jump bug in gigablock
- Icevalley sc
- Towerblock sc
- clintmo_longjumper[e] & clintmo_longjumper[h] cj sc's
- kz_cliffez sc


[ Edited 08/28/07 - 16:39:14 ]

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP28/08/2007 16:42

I allready have the jumpbug, and the 2 cj on clintmo_longjumper.
And thanks for the others !

.doer!28/08/2007 16:49

clintmo_falling edgebug for sure

Murvelman28/08/2007 17:51

Wanna have my stop eb at gigablock? The first time anyone ever made that sc you know *proud* :D
It was never used in a wr though (except k3G's, but that was from another place).

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP28/08/2007 17:56

yes why not, but they are a problem,
because your edgebug isn't in a wr, and the important contraint of my movie is : "moments from a wr"

I think they are a diference enter a "only 1 eb alone", and "1 eb in a wr"

Murvelman28/08/2007 18:01

Ah yes ofc, just thought if you needed more stuff since there isn't that many cool wr moments :D

reinis628/08/2007 18:36

Nice idea.
kz_chinabl0ck sc
kz_clifez sc
kz_gigabl0ck edgebug

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP28/08/2007 19:05

I allready have the gigablock and cliffez trick, and I think they are not a big sc in chinablock :/

You think : drewbie_longjumps_Patriot_sb_0031 can be in the movie ? Or the recors is too rescent... ( because, Maybe, anothe guy have now beat 00:30 on the map :/

sbzvln Tournament #228/08/2007 19:19

Hm just wait this release and else u could use it :D And the chinablock sc is kinda big :)

And maybe you could use some of the kz_facility scs
[ Edited 08/28/07 - 19:46:07 ]

StoneCold mapper28/08/2007 19:23

kz_xj_mountez

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP28/08/2007 19:48

I have used the biggest sc in kz_facility... :D
I have now 18 huge tricks séquences

trb28/08/2007 19:52

rabbithighway big sc
kz_ea_parkblock big sc
rpz_downfall[boxes] big sc
cg_gridblock big sc
cg_industry big sc
clintmo_pentablock big sc @ end
dg_winterclimb big sc
kz_canyon big eb sc @ end
kz_cfl_ceramicblock big sc
kz_ea_harbor @ 2 sc's (start / end)
kz_ea_oldgraveyard more big sc's
kz_excavation
kz_faw_cathedral_h big sc
kz_man_deathhill big sc
kz_man_neighbourhood big sc
kz_man_congo_b01[+carpets] big sc
kz_man_alienbase big sc
kz_redbrickworld big sc (inside part)
kz_stoneblock(_ez)
kz_man_streetclimb (ladder @ big one near end)
kz_man_ultrablock
kzfr_bhop_lamborghini

sbzvln Tournament #228/08/2007 19:58

Also not to forget the kz_cfl_mountainchurch & kz_cg_lavacliff scs:)

edit
kz_arcdetriomphe (ez but big sc)
dkz_darkruins has also got some scs
kz_cg_rats
kz_j2s_cupblock
kz_kzdk_docks
dg_winterclimb
kz_boulder_b01
kz_ea_highblock
kz_cfl_aqualand
kz_cg_xtremedesert
kz_kzfr_statueofliberty
kz_xj_ezbrickjump
kz_wsp_valleyclimb
clintmo_pentablock "fly" sc :D

and kz_cg_wigbl0ck edgebug!












[ Edited 08/28/07 - 22:24:49 ]

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP28/08/2007 20:04

thx for the big help ^^

ichirou28/08/2007 20:54

I was thinking about making a movie like this myself a long time ago... With only sc's :) I got down voted by our other insilio members tho (sbzvln ffs! :P)

Well here's a few sc's:
kz_a2_cambodia (bhop sc at the end)
kz_kzdk_kosovo (the big sc before end)
kz_kzdk_tropicisland (the "hole bhop" sc)
kz_kzfr_haunted (downfall sc @ faketimer)
kz_kzfr_vache_and_cow (in the first room)
kz_man_neighbourhood (the whole wr really :D)
kz_xj_mounthard (the same as mountez tho...)

SnOOOpY29/08/2007 15:16

kz_cg_wigbl0ck edgebug ^_^
kz_kzfr_rabbithighway[+1337] kimo dance hahahaah ;d

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP30/08/2007 21:35

I have now finished the movie making ( about 5 houres of work :o , And compiled it : about 2 houres running... :rolleyes: )
Tomorow I will upload it on megaupload.com

BooLiSH30/08/2007 21:59

Oh that was kinda quick :/
Hope you didn't work too fast

ichirou30/08/2007 23:35

5h isn't that much work :D
And 2h compiling is extremly fast =O

I hope it'll be good tho :) Well... the jumps can't really be bad :D

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.