Best Wr's moments, in a video

28/08/2007 16:21
Page 2 of 2
sbzvln Tournament #231/08/2007 00:09

Hm im afraid you worked too fast :D But we shall see :)

boom.dll31/08/2007 00:21

people who work to much on movies are doing something else also... this guy probably didn`t eat anything for 2-3 day, didn`t take a crap or smthg :P he was dedicated to making the movie. hope it turns out well!

PS: maybe i`ll post my first movie (although it`s really noobish :( )

Fact or Fiction31/08/2007 02:33

hm.. dunno but don't forget to add lj section for all four 254lj (ted, nico, bibo and drewbie), both 260cj (bibo and pat), hj 241 (soul and minnow) and of course 244bibo bhop. those demos absolutely should be in a movie ;)

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP31/08/2007 12:59

Lol no its not my first movie, and yes, I'm a "nolife" for my works.
And... I think I was not quickbuilder for this movie, I was get a lots of programms problems ( Bad codecs, and plantage D: )
But now its finished :p

Im uploading the file... ( very long on megaupload.com )
8:26 for 200mo, 960*540 with 40fps, wmv compression yes :/

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP31/08/2007 13:02

I have not put Lj/Cj/bhoplj on kz_longjumps in my video !

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP31/08/2007 14:09

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/forum_viewtopic.php?75.56910.#56910

.doer!04/09/2007 11:58

rpz_duck scs

g3arZ06/09/2007 14:00

kz_adv_qudrablock 2 scs found by t3d terablock sc too ;]

cliffez lavacliff valleyclimb ultrablock rpz_downfall clintmo_ljer [ez] [h] neighbourhood ;] megabhop h & ez :D and kz_ea_harbor @ end and start and the bhop one <3

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.