kzsk_watermountains

Started by bakeLit
29/08/2007 22:27
Page 1 of 2
bakeLit29/08/2007 22:27

Hi guys. My friend flG is too lazy to post here his new (first) map so he told me to post it here. The map can be called kzsk_watermountains. I think that it's a first map it isn't the worst so PLS type your opinions or Critic or ideas! Thanks.

Screens here :

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
[ Edited ]

pRopaaNS mapper29/08/2007 23:32

Looks like nice jumps! :) Textures are also ok, but maybe you can to make/find better... GL with map!

bakeLit29/08/2007 23:35

thx i told him too maybe new textures will be and the waterfalls will be nicer :D

Murvelman29/08/2007 23:39

Looks like you've just watched the kreedz tutorials and are now filled with inspiration :D

rEs0LuTe moviemaker30/08/2007 00:19

nice map, maybe bad textures, but looks nice :) <3 bk#kl :D

ichirou30/08/2007 00:43

I like the textures :) Will be hard to find better imo =o

stinnZ mapper30/08/2007 01:26

I also like the textures

DaMp mapper30/08/2007 02:16

another water texture and some details some models n stuff and something that makes your mak unique would be nice

dEMolite mapper30/08/2007 02:45

- standard sky
- groundtexture doesn't fit with the blackwall. (Should be something like a greyish or brownish groundtexture)

+ vertex manipulation
+ has old feelings.

puppetz mapper30/08/2007 02:49

Seems pretty valleyclimbish :D Looks nice, I feel like I wanna play it! Not now, though, goodnight. -.-

bakeLit30/08/2007 07:51

Thanks guys, I tell him to put there (like DaMp says) some trees or plants or models :) imo the textures ar good too

s0liD mapper30/08/2007 08:43

sry guys i really dont like it... because of the textures... the water texture is terrible.. you could do 100 times better with the vertex.. also standard sky..

And a tip for you dont ever release youre first map =)

bakeLit30/08/2007 08:47

yeaH <3 s0liD we won't release just show here :D

colix mapper30/08/2007 10:00

i think its uberpwnz0r 4 a first map.
i also like the textures, only the water is terrible-horrible-disgusting-holycrap

so gogo and i hope we will get link to the map ;D

reinis630/08/2007 10:05

Not bad. I like it.

FLR30/08/2007 11:15

i dont like it. same texture all over the place. ulgy water, there he could use the vertex tool to make the waterfall a lil bit more coolish. The map is too straight, it doesnt show any mountain look? I mean, the walls are just straight and ends straight. a mountain doesnt. original sky, wrong match with the ground texture.

He has to work a lot before i think this is a good first map. i mean, its not bad, but he has to do a lot before i think its better than mine(selfish me).

But, you cant expect a uberpwnzor firstmap, no one has ever done one? And as all says, the next map is better, and the next map after that is way better and so on.

But gl hf, and keep up the mapping spirit, cuz ive lost it.

Sry, if ive been kinda rude to ya, but i just say whats in my opinion.

bakeLit30/08/2007 11:27

thanks colix and FLR Nice composision and thanks for help's :)

I'll tell him
[ Edited 08/30/07 - 11:41:34 ]

neppo30/08/2007 15:12

i think that for his first map it's good... like it and wanna try it

P.V.A.B.-jello30/08/2007 15:16

Not too keen on the waterfall textures. Looks a bit repetitive too. Overal, a good map.

Volsfootball31/08/2007 22:50

I like the map, i like the textures, just add some detail, and the vertex isn't bad solid, i dont know why you dont like it

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.