kzsk_watermountains

Started by bakeLit
29/08/2007 22:27
Page 2 of 2
sbzvln Tournament #231/08/2007 23:28

I like it :) But it look so empty, fill it in with some details and it will be a good map

s0liD mapper31/08/2007 23:45

Volsfootball because I dont.. every single map with a nature theme is THE SAME SHIT!

bakeLit01/09/2007 10:56

xD s0liD killz :(

pRopaaNS mapper01/09/2007 11:16

S0LiD you`re evil! xD

s0liD mapper01/09/2007 11:42

ye maybe I am but its true.. every single map with a nature theme is the same shit.. you got to make something new.. its easy to combine nature with a village or something like tht .. It just shouldnt be the same old stuff

perdoo03/09/2007 22:15

It looks boring, gj anyway. :!
[ Edited 09/03/07 - 22:17:45 ]

radon mapper Tournament #304/09/2007 08:54

its very plain, it needs either details or more textures. maybe something never seen before, its not that hard :)

but very nice work for your first map :)

bakeLit04/09/2007 11:38

thx all ;) he'll made new shits :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #204/09/2007 13:00

Actually, a map must be realistic... It's an important factor, can you tell me why?

This map reminds me oldschool maps, and I'm sure it does the same for many people!

I've seen many beautiful and realistic maps what were shits.

dude, finish your map like you want.
At this moment people will be able to judge it right...
If something is wrong, you will really know what to change.

The only thing I can tell you for the moment is "good job, especially if it's your first map".

-And1-06/09/2007 13:18

word ye good textures the map is like valleyclimb(imo) and i dont think the map will have 100 fps(imo) gj :)

g3arZ06/09/2007 13:38

well its nice but its a combination between kz_canyon kz_wsp_valleyclimb and kz_bye_erarock

the textures are like canyon but lighter ;] Very nice map ;]

clair mapper06/09/2007 17:56

i think its great for a first map! (you should see mine... its still a box of errors in progress)

M3X10/09/2007 18:47

looks like nice jumps! guite good texture... #1 :))

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.