Please help me select a keyboard!

Started by athlete
30/08/2007 07:30
Page 1 of 2
athlete30/08/2007 07:30

Hi, my keyboard too bad, i want to buy a new keyboard For Jumping ,i do not have much money,i need only Cheaper,please help me select a keyboard!

SimpleXx mapper30/08/2007 08:59

I have Logitech media keyboard elite and it works just fine for me. Dont know if its a keyboard that is specially good for jumping but imo its a good keyboard. And its not too pricy. ;D
[ Edited 08/30/07 - 09:00:27 ]

sbzvln Tournament #230/08/2007 12:01

haha just buy a cheap one, u dont need a special one for jumping :D

dqx30/08/2007 12:27

haha word sbz

teZas30/08/2007 12:53

Again sebz word

n1

bakeLit30/08/2007 13:07

Yeah

maniac30/08/2007 13:37

no word to sbz!

i bought a logitech media keyboard like 3 or 4 months ago and it just suxx!
i have often the problem that i can't prestrafe bacause when i press W and A i just move straight on or just strafe to the left... so sometimes you can't press two buttons together i think...

Don't buy me!

Vyrus30/08/2007 14:07

If you've got some extra money to spend I suggest Logitech G15. You can press at least 5 buttons simultaneously and the buttons have a very good "touch". For players who like to play in dark the backlit buttons are a nice bonus.
The only down side I can think of is the rather high price, which is about 65-80 Euros in Finland.

sbzvln Tournament #230/08/2007 14:33

Vyrus

"i do not have much money,i need only Cheaper"

Anyway athlete I got one from 20 euro and it works fine :)

KNiFEAR30/08/2007 14:42

hmm standard boards pwns imo:D

pRopaaNS mapper30/08/2007 15:43

I also have awful keyboard, with it i can`t make more than 4 strafes in longjump, but before longjumpstats plugin release i didn`t know it.... :(
[ Edited 08/30/07 - 15:44:02 ]

reinis630/08/2007 16:00

Logitech keyboards owns !

ANtye30/08/2007 16:41

U have to buy keyboard witch u can feel good, Its like, I have a new one now, and I cant do fast 3 strafes :) with old I could do 7, its all about button height and push feeeling :D

Now I cant jump :[

PaT30/08/2007 17:15

Laptop style keyboards ownz :D

clair mapper30/08/2007 17:43

i use a laptop style keyboard as well :) it was 20 dollars in the US

electron30/08/2007 18:30

A very cheap but good keyboard is the Logitech Ultra X. It has the laptop keys, and i haven't experienced any problems with it.

However, if you somehow get rich over night, get the razer tarantula. It's n1! You can press 10 buttons at the same time without getting any error msgs, or feel anything different. It also has 10 hotkeys, which you can set to whatever you want. Aswell as some other nice buttons =D

stinnZ mapper30/08/2007 18:45

my keyboard is old IBM keyboard

http://www.onwebusa.com/images/ibm-clicky_keyboard.jpg

money isn't everything !

liquidi30/08/2007 19:57

I got Logitech Ultra X and im very pleased with it :)

liquidi30/08/2007 19:58

I got Logitech Ultra X and im very pleased with it :) Btw nice keyboard stinnz, the old keytronics ftw also :P

ndR moviemaker Tournament #230/08/2007 20:10

10-euros-keyboards ftw :>

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.