Please help me select a keyboard!

Started by athlete
30/08/2007 07:30
Page 2 of 2
Speedwheel30/08/2007 21:01
Vyrus30/08/2007 21:15

Vyrus

"i do not have much money,i need only Cheaper"

Anyway athlete I got one from 20 euro and it works fine :)

sbzvln

Ack, was too lazy to read the whole first post. :P

BooLiSH30/08/2007 22:10

lol speedwheel^^

as the other said standard keyboards are usually ok...
i advice you not to buy keyboards with very flat buttons o.O
an non of those where you have to really hit the button to press it :D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #203/09/2007 13:10

my keyboard is old IBM keyboard

http://www.onwebusa.com/images/ibm-clicky_keyboard.jpg

money isn't everything !

stinnZ


Almost identical to mine... And i can do 9 strafes.

IllDepence03/09/2007 14:09

as most ppl said, took one which feels good for you.
I have the Keyboard which I got with the PC, some Fujitsu Siemens standart thing

P.V.A.B.-jello03/09/2007 18:22

Get one where all the keys work well.

XaSer mapper Tournament #215/03/2013 12:23(edited 15/03/2013 12:24)

What is to the date version of "Logitech Ultra X" ? Or something similar or better?

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.