The Shortcuts Movie

31/08/2007 14:08
Page 2 of 4
k3G01/09/2007 11:39

like this movie :P and music is really nice
gj dude :)

Scary Tournament #201/09/2007 12:21

10/10 - such a good idea!

SnOOOpY01/09/2007 12:41

gj dude , nice movie :) 9/10

boom.dll01/09/2007 12:42

awesome, just awesome! 10/10 (second movie ftw!!!)

reinis601/09/2007 12:48

ALL I CAN SAY IS :o nr1 :)

KNiFEAR01/09/2007 14:46

really grate word dude:D cool music and a nice theme:D *waiting for version 2*:D

DHT- Tournament #101/09/2007 15:21

Nice music and nice movie :)

Bibo01/09/2007 15:30

can any1 upload it to youtube for the nubs who cant dl anything?

.doer!01/09/2007 17:48

öhm... the edgebug t3d did at the end of his run is not really a sc

ichirou01/09/2007 18:38

K3g's EB is really nice :D

Btw... I don't agree with people saying the you should have sound enabled on edgebugs. Well it's not bad if you have it but it's not better either. I think the way you've done it is really good, just dsiplaying a text that fades out...

Watching again so I just thought of that :)

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP02/09/2007 01:09

I will upload it on Googlevideo
and thx for comments =]

k3G02/09/2007 02:29

<3 ichirou, In fact, I have no sound or other things on edges , i just practise more and more, maybe my climb-skill is not good ,but I play kz everyday, think it will become better :P

.FLIPSYDE02/09/2007 03:32

cool movie. goddamn jumpbug on gigablock. so nice.

9/10

ndR moviemaker Tournament #202/09/2007 08:33

woah I can't watch this movie, shit :P
It seems to be nice as I've read ^^

I don't know what you've done on my jumpbug but...
I really can't wait to come back and download the movie ^^

Mehz02/09/2007 10:58

Very nice movie, but it was too short :(

great job :E

colix mapper02/09/2007 21:18

zomgn1 movie very n1 work eightball (H)

Bibo02/09/2007 21:54

please any1 upload it to youtube or googlevideo :( i really wanna see this

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP03/09/2007 02:14

I have uploaded it on Googlevideo, 3 days ago, but the Googlevideo server list, is busy ! I dont know if its a bug, or if we just have to wait ( 3 days lol, its hillarous )

http://www.picdo.net/Fichiers/fa7bfb858be349343b5f2b8e4349a/fu.JPG

trb03/09/2007 08:27

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SA8cBKTCaOI

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP03/09/2007 11:53

Whua, The original format is 16:9, you have uploaded it after compress it in moviemaker ( 4:3 ) The vision is stranger ^^

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.