The Shortcuts Movie

31/08/2007 14:08
Page 3 of 4
trb03/09/2007 11:58

i did it after compress it :(

so what exact i did wrong? :(

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP03/09/2007 12:49

you did nothing wrong, its okey ( they are not a lots of solutions lal ) Me too I has compress it with moviemaker ( just for the websversion -> very bad cality :/

http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-8372517703671287621&hl=fr

reinis603/09/2007 19:23

8ball1 how i can contact you? maybe you got an skype name write me to [email protected] i really want to speak with you.

radon mapper Tournament #304/09/2007 08:55

more movies like this! NOW

GJ 8ball

ndR moviemaker Tournament #204/09/2007 13:02

Just watched it,
GJ Mr. 8ball!

Another one please ;D

rinkon mapper05/09/2007 01:48(edited 26/07/2015 09:38)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP05/09/2007 12:16

o_o Rinkon, you really think it ? :)
thx
Sur, I can make others video, but I prefear not do it ( Because I'm not shur to can finish the work all the time.. )

600 demos demos is too much for me, 25 is perfect ( but its too last for this one :D )

I will made other video yes, for my pleasur... ( but I dont know what yet )
[ Edited 09/05/07 - 12:17:03 ]

maslhasl07/09/2007 09:26

omg amazing muvie! super music !! :* <3 !! 11/10

radon mapper Tournament #307/09/2007 09:30

i love the first song <3
[ Edited 09/07/07 - 09:30:19 ]

splendid17/02/2008 16:28

2nd song is FingaThing - Walk in Space :)

Dacca17/02/2008 19:01

8ball1, nice movie and music 9/10

wRath` mapper17/02/2008 19:12

Guys, this video is a year old, but still great! make more of them 8ball or someone else.

Judah18/02/2008 14:53

Nice :)

khep[KzCN]20/02/2008 03:35

..............................

rinkon mapper20/02/2008 04:30(edited 26/07/2015 00:09)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Fliborecord holder Tournament #220/02/2008 10:26

Spelling sucked :D

Wasn't that amazing since I've seen all those shortcuts already.

i r Screll01/07/2008 14:06

What is about a new shortcut movie? :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #205/07/2008 16:24

8ball is kinda inactive so don't expect many things from him ^^
Sometimes he comes back with new "projects" but well, I don't think he's gonna make a second movie ;)

wRath` mapper05/07/2008 16:51

I really want to see another movie like this!

st0ka05/07/2008 17:43

I might do something like this, but after i finish my current project :)

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.