Picture day!
. XD
sick place http://www.failai.in/P/1216329171_P7130080.jpg (:
omg, stonehenge? AWESOME!
OMG FoF did the uber stonehenge sc!
omg, stonehenge? AWESOME!
http://213.215.107.96/fotoalbumy/139/640/f_139640928_c7d627be70c7f396c4badf29fc331bf8.jpg
The concrete is hard :p
ouch, that looks painful :[
my cat http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/1984/jokukissahq0.jpg
Havent you ever noticed that you are a cat? :( I like dogs more btw.
thats one ugly ass cat.
i'll upload a picture of me l8r
Originally posted by LovesanLOLLY is actually a brother of DHT :O you look really similar in my opinion...
lol not even close.. :P
Originally posted by DHT-Originally posted by LovesanLOLLY is actually a brother of DHT :O you look really similar in my opinion...
lol not even close.. :P
I always thought u was my brotha.. <3 :(
GGS EMO!!!
-
I wanna see T3dbundy! Have someone picture of him ? :P
DHT- for me it is.
LOLLY sorry for breaking you heart :( It happend accidently.
FiZK- hundreds of people saw his photo. Noone is alive nowadays...
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5460/img0379yy3.jpg
w00t ben http://www.failai.in/P/1216597511_w00t_tower.jpg
and some stuff from small london parks (: http://www.failai.in/P/1216597530_park3.jpg
Second photo is just fantastic!
Are you a photographer maybe? :D
Please log in to post replies.