Picture day!

Started by Spaceman Spiff
15/01/2006 01:45
Page 69 of 289
Fact or Fiction22/07/2008 13:14

Originally posted by brendo333
Second photo is just fantastic!
Are you a photographer maybe? :D

nooo.. I'm not professinoal (: Just like to take some views :)
another shot from London parks: http://www.failai.in/P/1216721086_park2.jpg
and.. (: http://www.failai.in/P/1216721094_stuff.jpg

Remote22/07/2008 13:57

Then you just have a good sense for taking pictures. :)
And once again, nice pictures. I liked the bird. :P

mytH-_022/07/2008 20:35

Me @ Jet-Ski

http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/jetski6%20101.jpg

=D

leggie22/07/2008 20:39(edited 22/07/2008 20:40)

Originally posted by myyyytH
Me @ Jet-Ski

http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/jetski6%20101.jpg

=D

1. you live in iceland, how'd you get it so hot :D?
2. your so scared
3. nice ass

boom.dll22/07/2008 21:06

Originally posted by leggie
3. nice ass

how the hell can u say that? :O

ajR`22/07/2008 21:53

Originally posted by leggie
1. you live in iceland, how'd you get it so hot :D?
2. your so scared
3. nice ass


And you call me gay...

Nice pics FoF.

leggie22/07/2008 21:59

its an OPINION alan.

mytH-_022/07/2008 22:50

Originally posted by leggie
Originally posted by myyyytH
Me @ Jet-Ski

http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/jetski6%20101.jpg

=D

1. you live in iceland, how'd you get it so hot :D?
2. your so scared
3. nice ass



1. Yes i live in iceland, I´m at Spain there :D
2. Noo because i own a Jet-Ski at home.. this is my racing look LoooL ;)
3. hummm thx ? haha

leggie23/07/2008 10:31

spains a good place to go on holiday :E

cC|Nikolaa23/07/2008 21:48

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/kolelo1.JPG
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/kolelo2.JPG
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/kolelo3.JPG
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/kolelo4.JPG
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/kolelo5.JPG

My bike tyre :)

Aly00723/07/2008 21:58

enough with your bike eusunt,now post some pics with you !

ova23/07/2008 22:12

I bet it goes twice faster with those leds on

cC|Nikolaa23/07/2008 22:38

Originally posted by stuntb0i
I bet it goes twice faster with those leds on


yes it does!

@Aly007 I've already posted

shNz25/07/2008 06:46

realy nice FoF

Count25/07/2008 12:12

before: http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beforemr7.jpg http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=meb01ve5.jpg

after http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aftermt5.jpg


^^

DiDo-Grecord holder25/07/2008 13:15

w000t what a change !

radon mapper Tournament #325/07/2008 13:20

haha incredible, must have been cool to see yourself after :D

TinTin25/07/2008 13:53

Originally posted by Count
before: http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beforemr7.jpg http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=meb01ve5.jpg

after http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aftermt5.jpg


^^


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO whyyyyy

Lovesan25/07/2008 14:24

before was better for sure!!!

NeMiQ2225/07/2008 14:26

Originally posted by Lovesan
before was better for sure!!!

100% TRUE!!!

Page 69 of 289

Please log in to post replies.