Picture day!

Started by Spaceman Spiff
15/01/2006 01:45
Page 70 of 289
wRath` mapper25/07/2008 14:42

What the hell! It is a miracle what long hair and bird can do to your appearance! TinTin next!

Count25/07/2008 14:50

Well after 7 years with long hair and beard I kind of went nuts :P I was so sick`n tired of it. But chill Tinny, im still a BM`er ^^

Originally posted by wRath`
BIRD


True. Amazing what a bird can do to your apperance... ;)

wRath` mapper25/07/2008 14:54

Hahaha lmao :D I often do typos like that.
Though = do, and so on

Fact or Fiction25/07/2008 16:59

one more viking lost :(

mytH-_025/07/2008 20:16

wtf.. is this for real hahaha?

balky mapper Tournament #125/07/2008 21:56

http://img.er4o.org/pub/94bc9ae4ff15150d7df3211178ec968b.jpg :Pp

Aly00726/07/2008 13:59

ahahahahahahahahaha

TinTin27/07/2008 11:08(edited 27/07/2008 11:55)
omilo27/07/2008 12:51

Aaaaaaw soooo cuuute ^^

Aly00728/07/2008 00:08

haha TinTin :D
word omilo

wRath` mapper28/07/2008 00:52

I cut my hair:

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8504/lulz2hy7.jpg

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3807/lulz4lc8.jpg

TinTin28/07/2008 11:32

you should skin yourself!
its all or nothing. GO!

soul v2.0 mapper28/07/2008 16:18(edited 28/07/2008 16:18)

only emos cut their own hair and take pictures of themselves in the mirror like that wRath :D

therefore you = official emo

leggie28/07/2008 18:45

nice dress tintin, joined the ginger support group yet? and well said soul, well said

wRath` mapper28/07/2008 23:27

Originally posted by soul|ftw
only emos cut their own hair and take pictures of themselves in the mirror like that wRath :D

therefore you = official emo



That's probably the worst crap I've ever heard.. Plus, I didn't cut my hair myself :S omg..

DHT- Tournament #129/07/2008 00:12

it was a joke wrath... :P

wRath` mapper29/07/2008 00:49

Probably, but it was still lame o_O

boom.dll29/07/2008 02:34

wrath doesnt like jokes! leave wrath aloneeeeeee :D

leggie29/07/2008 02:55

ya he's from norway, he don't know what a joke is!

CothA29/07/2008 19:53

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0001ze4.jpg

:]

Page 70 of 289

Please log in to post replies.