Picture day!

Started by Spaceman Spiff
15/01/2006 01:45
Page 71 of 289
s0liD mapper29/07/2008 20:08

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/5130/fb8124b0a241a2c8581f07amr1.jpg

cC|SpiNe29/07/2008 23:30

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/Picture%201287.jpg

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/-Picture%201289.jpg

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/Picture%201290.jpg


Just some random shit I took with my sisters webcam :P.

leggie30/07/2008 02:40

Originally posted by s0liD
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/5130/fb8124b0a241a2c8581f07amr1.jpg

you need a haircut, and spine, should of had your sister on the webcam

s0liD mapper30/07/2008 09:50

Dont be a metrosexual leggie and leave my hair alone. I like it messed up

Pulsar!30/07/2008 10:19

Originally posted by CothA
http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0001ze4.jpg

:]

gj :D

cC|SpiNe30/07/2008 12:04

Fuck you leggie she's twelve :P

leggie30/07/2008 12:58

Originally posted by SpiNe
Fuck you leggie she's twelve :P

k my bad lol and solid, long is BADDDD

TinTin30/07/2008 20:49

su leggie. long rox

leggie31/07/2008 20:31

long hair is for girls and gays, which shall you be

clair mapper31/07/2008 21:02

Originally posted by leggie
long hair is for girls and gays, which shall you be


I shall be the one to tell you that you're wrong.
Since it's a picture thread, I scrounged up one: http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/6481/n1059600052300906009695jy7.jpg

s0liD mapper31/07/2008 21:31

leggie you need to grow up

cC|SpiNe31/07/2008 21:36

Leggie post some pics, so we can see your long golden locks. :)

Lovesan31/07/2008 22:43(edited 31/07/2008 22:44)

I bet he is 11-yearsold girl with beard. Thats the most suitable.

BooLiSH01/08/2008 01:20(edited 01/08/2008 01:21)

that's the type of long hair i really hate.. :D
this metal like style http://www.powermetal.de/pics/mghug/pic/3081.jpg

i like short hair much more
which doesn't mean that long hair on a man's head looks bad...
it must be well-tended tho

leggie01/08/2008 02:17

lol, i have REALLY short hair, if it gets to like an inch long i have to get it cut, its to damn annoying

wRath` mapper01/08/2008 03:19

Leggie, post a picture mate ;)

lamerZ01/08/2008 03:36(edited 25/08/2008 05:48)

SD

Lovesan01/08/2008 11:23

quite gay style imho.

some1here01/08/2008 11:35

maybe he dances tecktonik ? :D

CothA01/08/2008 12:29

Tecktonik ownz :]

Page 71 of 289

Please log in to post replies.