Picture day!

Started by Spaceman Spiff
15/01/2006 01:45
Page 73 of 289
remake04/08/2008 19:06

13.

Lovesan04/08/2008 19:23(edited 04/08/2008 19:23)

you look younger tbh

remake04/08/2008 19:58

ye, i belive, im pretty short :p

ova05/08/2008 09:51

beard started growing @ that age fo me lol

leggie05/08/2008 10:39

Originally posted by stuntb0i
beard started growing @ that age fo me lol

dude i sware to god people lie to you about your age, other guy i know from romania he's 13 and sounds 30, -.-

boom.dll05/08/2008 11:52

who do you know from romania?

leggie05/08/2008 12:24

you! umm idk you so cant say that. mews,aly,does anybody else live in romania?

boom.dll05/08/2008 13:21

nope... just me and aly007... comeby sometimes... it`s awfull lonely here ^^ :D

leggie05/08/2008 14:09

maybe someday i will! oh wait dont you have that gay boyband from romania to?

Lovesan05/08/2008 15:30

Hell no, Ozone is light. Russians have the best gay band! Steklovata!
Novy novy novy novy god! :D *DANCE*

leggie05/08/2008 17:01

Originally posted by Lovesan
Hell no, Ozone is light. Russians have the best gay band! Steklovata!
Novy novy novy novy god! :D *DANCE*

chances are your probably in it.

zhady Tournament #205/08/2008 18:01

bsb fo life

s0liD mapper05/08/2008 18:26

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/s0liD1337/mf_145379070_bf986e5e4b88295d1a5150.jpg?t=1217953524

When I was at work :p

Aly00705/08/2008 19:02

awesome s0liD :D
@ boom.dll hahahaha xD

leggie05/08/2008 19:03

Originally posted by s0liD
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/s0liD1337/mf_145379070_bf986e5e4b88295d1a5150.jpg?t=1217953524

When I was at work :p

im afraid thats fake atleast it looks to much like its fake

Lovesan05/08/2008 19:07(edited 05/08/2008 19:07)

uhhh, it was hurt :X

s0liD mapper05/08/2008 19:11

Dude I can take another picture for your sorry ass if you dont believe its real.

remake05/08/2008 19:15

ar s0lid, how its happened ? :>

leggie05/08/2008 19:16

Originally posted by s0liD
Dude I can take another picture for your sorry ass if you dont believe its real.

sorry but its to pink and your hairs are there so...im afraid it looks fake, maybe it isn't maybe its the light idk.

s0liD mapper05/08/2008 19:41(edited 05/08/2008 19:41)

This is the wound now... http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/s0liD1337/100_4057.jpg Well I was working with a grinder... I was smoothing iron and I accidentaly caught a bolt in it and the grinder jumped right on my arm :p...

Page 73 of 289

Please log in to post replies.