Picture day!

Started by Spaceman Spiff
15/01/2006 01:45
Page 74 of 289
leggie05/08/2008 20:17

Originally posted by s0liD
This is the wound now... http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/s0liD1337/100_4057.jpg Well I was working with a grinder... I was smoothing iron and I accidentaly caught a bolt in it and the grinder jumped right on my arm :p...

k my guess is it was the lights fault :E, looks sore, sorry

Fliborecord holder Tournament #205/08/2008 20:18

Originally posted by s0liD
This is the wound now... http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/s0liD1337/100_4057.jpg Well I was working with a grinder... I was smoothing iron and I accidentaly caught a bolt in it and the grinder jumped right on my arm :p...


Careful with machines!

Nubby-_-05/08/2008 20:57

blah guys you sick xD

NumB06/08/2008 00:21(edited 06/08/2008 00:22)

Me drinking with friends in the forest. I'm at the back. :D

remake06/08/2008 01:15

haha NumB, wheres the bears and bunnies ? :D

NumB06/08/2008 11:58(edited 06/08/2008 12:31)

3 beer bottles are in the photo and ~20 more from thet time are already empty somwhere in the woods. :D

// edit:

Obout girls... Who the fuck is totaly drinking with thows mtfs? Or shold I say "who the fuck CAN..."?

colix mapper06/08/2008 18:36

numb i guess remake meant the BEARS not BEER, u know, that big brown animal :D

boom.dll06/08/2008 19:32

hahaha!!! word colix xDDDD

NumB06/08/2008 20:05

Ow, sry, was fast reading - was in a hury, so thought, that you said beEr. :D

remake06/08/2008 20:09

hah, i looked ye wtf are u wrote :D

Ggs`06/08/2008 20:18

OWNED
http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=145058mgs8.jpg

http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=151020mwa9.jpg

http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=151020mwa9.jpg

maby its Cordyline - http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=151748mbp9.jpg

zyllEE06/08/2008 22:52

lolwtf

padnaliQ06/08/2008 23:09

you posted lolwtf twice.

Lovesan06/08/2008 23:36(edited 06/08/2008 23:37)

No matter how many times he posted it, this is wrong place to post that kind of pics...

leggie07/08/2008 01:29

and wee all know why you say that lovesan! but yeah your probably right

wRath` mapper07/08/2008 01:34

Still waiting for you picture, leggie.

Lovesan07/08/2008 11:24(edited 07/08/2008 11:26)

I was sleepy, but anyways.. http://savepic.ru/201520.jpg

Your turn, leggie!

Ggs`07/08/2008 12:05

what a beauty - http://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26092007344tg4.jpg

leggie07/08/2008 12:24

Originally posted by Lovesan
I was sleepy, but anyways.. http://savepic.ru/201520.jpg

Your turn, leggie!

baby face :D, ill post a pic either later today or tomoro OK?

Lovesan07/08/2008 12:28(edited 07/08/2008 12:30)

oh yea, I'm 16 years old baby, great, thanks! :)

you lie, you won't post a pic of you, you're too ugly to do it :I

Page 74 of 289

Please log in to post replies.