Picture day!
bring it on lol, ill post 1 tonight if i can dig ym camara out if not then tomoro, and by baby face i mean cuteish, NOT in a gay way.
Don't be mad, I was joking too :P ofc I'm not gay :D
Lovesan is cute!
he`s Love[ly] :>
oh my :D thanks!
Originally posted by zyllEELovesan is cute!
agree'd, trying to find my camara atm be patient ladies
Found it yet, Leggie :/?
His camara exploded :(
Lovesan more pictures of you! me so h0rny;:_
omg my god so many gays here :(
okay here you go teh bad guy http://savepic.ru/250689.jpg
youd rather be hungry than horny ;)
unveiling of the beAst http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image012gs9.jpg
shitty mobile phone
next time il use a good camera so you can realy be scared
leggie is liezz there is no leggie , hes a bot!
I guess Leggie will never find his camera.
im my room
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4488/lkumck10267702jo0.jpg
Originally posted by Speedwheelim my room
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4488/lkumck10267702jo0.jpg
studmuffin
Still waiting leggie.
Hes a public liar and ugly as well, I knew it.
[blockquote]bring it on lol, ill post 1... in a gay way.[/blockquote] x)
more more more lovesan! ;] haha
its coming guys just wait a little longer gotta figure out how to use this fucking thing, dont say anything either it has alot of big buttons.
are you a technique noob? :)
Please log in to post replies.