Picture day!
Originally posted by LovesanI'd rather be leggie than emo!.. Wait... Emo being seems to be better for me.
I'd rather be an actual funny guy, than being Lovesan. :/
Id prefer getting raped by a moose, as long as I didnt have to be like Lovesan.
i'd rather be george cloony :D
George Clooney is very HOT!
American Psycho + Munch's "The Scream" + Hot Dogs = Really, really disturbing picture. You'll shit yourself, probably.
http://i34.tinypic.com/igdi1j.jpg
Getting strangled
http://i36.tinypic.com/5yavm.jpg
Nope, we didn't drawn it (I didn't even noticed it, otherwise there would be a "Black Metal Ist Krieg" gay photosession :D :D )
Me, teasing a friend with an über LOL WTF? retarded face :D :D
http://i35.tinypic.com/4ugke9.jpg
Me sitting on bike, my friend almost sitting on my shoulders and another friend holding this fat bastard above us.
http://i35.tinypic.com/t56jnl.jpg
The food! Sausages, some hot dogs and "chevapi" (and yeah, I won the competition in eating chevaps :D ).
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k257/Richpa/n1352447823_2032938_2938.jpg
CHEVAPCICI <3
after football/little bit strange face :D
http://image3.myvip.com/users/0105/01052738/1213088/7d732d09f4797b46fd128aeb93b8964f78502278.jpg
leggie, you're not the one to talk with your golden locks.
super awesome tintin!
like this? :P
PS. that yellow tooth is a fake one that is yellow all the time, I do brush my teeth twice a day :E
OMG tintin have got a hair cut , how cud you!
Originally posted by Fact or Fictionone more viking lost :(
and another one...
http://fitnessmania.free.bg/other/tournament/Kalchev/player3_pic3.jpg
Sexy!
but not you!
GJ TINTIN!
Aww, thought you had posted a picture this time :/
Please log in to post replies.