Picture day!
I'll tell ya all again, he's scared of showing off his long golden locks.
AWESOME week at UC Irvine: http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/5671/npffbc0.jpg
at home - http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=09102008981uq2.jpg
Belarus -
http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=201020081009es3.jpg LOL :)
http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=261020081030ui8.jpg
hahaha Ggs` =D
ye 2nd pic rox :D Ggs the worker!
Ggs does your window rotate sideways to open? i wish mine did :\
ahahah, nice chicken ggs :D
Originally posted by Pulsar!ahahah, nice chicken ggs :D
this chicken 6kg 0_o
Make a grill! :D
I wonder how many actually can slaughter a chicken and prepare it for food.
ndR is so cool
http://dump.no/files/717d20033c8a/klassebilde-erik.jpeg
lulz
Haha "klassebilde" :)
Originally posted by Ggs`at home - http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=09102008981uq2.jpg
haha, i got the same mousepad :P are we brothers now or what?... :<
Then I'm your cousin
http://a439.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/71/l_349f38a4e60f8db042af2e072b65598e.jpg
family groving up eh? :D whos gonna be an uncle...
Originally posted by deus?Originally posted by Ggs`at home - http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=09102008981uq2.jpg
haha, i got the same mousepad :P are we brothers now or what?... :<
LJ Brothers!I find you :)
Edit :
my bicycles
1. http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=75336066vi4.jpg
2. http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=24410913sb1.jpg
i bet youre bike goes faster then eusunt's tricked out neon mountainbike
Of course those two are faster :)
Grow them up Ggs, they'll be awesome!
can u pull out nohanded frontflip on those? im sure u can :>
Please log in to post replies.