Picture day!

Started by Spaceman Spiff
15/01/2006 01:45
Page 81 of 289
mtoboiii8000 mapper29/08/2008 14:11

looks actually nice!

zyllEE29/08/2008 16:14

nice nipple!

Grrr29/08/2008 16:31(edited 29/08/2008 16:31)

Originally posted by s0liD
With my cool tat
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/s0liD1337/yeah.jpg?t=1219955255


lol david, so hot! :D

lalevUl29/08/2008 17:03

Originally posted by s0liD
With my cool tat
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/s0liD1337/yeah.jpg?t=1219955255


Would be more nice if u would have made it a bit bigger, imo.

Pulsar!30/08/2008 14:42

Originally posted by lalleballe`
Would be more nice if u would have made it a bit bigger, imo.

..and on ass!

Lovesan30/08/2008 17:24(edited 30/08/2008 17:25)

oh no, stop Global Gaythering! :(

Ggs`01/09/2008 16:23(edited 01/09/2008 16:24)

1st september :P

http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ggsqt3.jpg

Lovesan01/09/2008 18:11

Is it ok to be gay nowaday?

puppetz mapper01/09/2008 18:33

For gods sake Lovesan ... You are just not funny.

Lovesan01/09/2008 19:06(edited 01/09/2008 19:07)

Again oO Where the hell did you find that I'm trying to be funny?? Puppe, you care too much about things you shouldn't care. That's bad for you. I can't any point in it. Is it cool for you? Leet now? Grow up.
Plus, sense of humour is different in every country, so that's ok.

leggie01/09/2008 19:23

lovesan, ive said this before and ill say it again, danish people are weird.

Lovesan01/09/2008 19:34

I can clearly see it here, well... Let them be who they want to be. I'm not mad.

puppetz mapper01/09/2008 20:01

LOL

Lovesan01/09/2008 20:22

That's what "weird" meant...

puppetz mapper01/09/2008 20:41

Lovesan, if you aren't trying to be funny, then I don't know what the point of your posts is.

leggie01/09/2008 21:05

maybe russians laugh at what he posted, idk.... maybe its natural for him.... we don't know

zNife01/09/2008 21:32

Originally posted by Ggs`
1st september :P

http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ggsqt3.jpg

fuck EMO!

Lovesan01/09/2008 21:59

PuppetZ^, I was asking. You're blind if you can't see a question in my post -.-

wRath` mapper01/09/2008 22:22

Originally posted by tweakk
Originally posted by Ggs`
1st september :P

http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ggsqt3.jpg

fuck EMO!


Dude I don't know if you were serious or not, but don't just throw out shit like that. Really childish and pointless. It's up to people themselves how they dress or look.

Note: No I'm no emo or fan of that style.

TinTin01/09/2008 23:21

stop all this offtopic lovesan and puppetz. take the discussion somewhere else.

Page 81 of 289

Please log in to post replies.