Picture day!

Started by Spaceman Spiff
15/01/2006 01:45
Page 82 of 289
Ggs`02/09/2008 07:12

Originally posted by wRath`
Originally posted by tweakk
Originally posted by Ggs`
1st september :P

http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ggsqt3.jpg

fuck EMO!


Dude I don't know if you were serious or not, but don't just throw out shit like that. Really childish and pointless. It's up to people themselves how they dress or look.

Note: No I'm no emo or fan of that style.

Its just a joke ;)

saat#an's rom04/09/2008 02:33

emo o:
me2 (:

msh04/09/2008 07:56(edited 04/09/2008 07:57)

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5439/dsc014588ls.jpg
hi tiz iz mi veri old picture ax0jha0xjha0xjh0a hi everiuan!!!!!

Supa04/09/2008 09:18

sexi

Ggs`04/09/2008 12:13

nice photo,ur sexi ))))

Lovesan04/09/2008 13:01

You really take care about your face.

some1here04/09/2008 13:01

Originally posted by Ggs`
1st september :P

http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ggsqt3.jpg


especially 4 u ;]* <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayZGZ2NSxs4

Ggs`04/09/2008 15:08

Originally posted by some1here
Originally posted by Ggs`
1st september :P

http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ggsqt3.jpg


especially 4 u ;]* <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayZGZ2NSxs4

funny video :) ,but why its for me? lol?

BooLiSH04/09/2008 18:11

Originally posted by Ggs`
Originally posted by some1here
Originally posted by Ggs`
1st september :P

http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ggsqt3.jpg


especially 4 u ;]* <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayZGZ2NSxs4

funny video :) ,but why its for me? lol?

he thinks you look gay^^

Ggs`04/09/2008 19:03

thx alot ...

ndR moviemaker Tournament #204/09/2008 21:58

eusunt obliged me to post pictures of my 4-day-travel to London with my girlfriend. I'm just gonna post some of them because I took almost 500 pics, have fun seeing them (or not ^^)!

You knew "Pole dancing" ?
Check out the new "Telephone dancing" : http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8159/yohannicebs2.jpg

Riding a uber lion at Trafalguar Square : http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8727/yohlionxd6.jpg


And for the rest I was too lazy so I uploaded a pack on sendspace ^^
HF: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kwc921

I will post pictures of the city in the other thread, because it's not the right place here!

leggie05/09/2008 00:07

see ndr england rules huh

some1here05/09/2008 12:39

Originally posted by BooLiSH
Originally posted by Ggs`
Originally posted by some1here
Originally posted by Ggs`
1st september :P

http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ggsqt3.jpg


especially 4 u ;]* <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayZGZ2NSxs4

funny video :) ,but why its for me? lol?

    he thinks you look gay^^

    boolish, shame on you, curse you, i didnt say that. :\

    ggs, dont be mad, just joking ;]*

    Nubby-_-05/09/2008 23:47

    ggs is so sexy stop flame about him ;) xD

    omilo08/09/2008 18:28

    Sexy jacuzzi party last weekend :)

    I'm the fat hairy kebab guy :P

    wRath` mapper08/09/2008 20:45

    Hahaha omilo! You are sexy man <3

    TinTin08/09/2008 21:45

    haha omilo funny pic. i should have been there!!

    NeMiQ2208/09/2008 21:48(edited 08/09/2008 21:53)

    ndR I think almost everyone who visits Trafalguar square makes a photo on that lions :D. Here is mine: http://raptor22.hostujem.sk/P6210138.JPG

    http://raptor22.hostujem.sk/male_raptore.jpg :)

    wRath` mapper08/09/2008 22:54

    Your pictures doesn't work :/

    BooLiSH08/09/2008 23:10(edited 08/09/2008 23:11)

    Originally posted by some1here
    Originally posted by BooLiSH
    Originally posted by Ggs`
    Originally posted by some1here
    Originally posted by Ggs`
    1st september :P

    http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ggsqt3.jpg


    especially 4 u ;]* <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayZGZ2NSxs4

    funny video :) ,but why its for me? lol?

      he thinks you look gay^^

      boolish, shame on you, curse you, i didnt say that. :\

      ggs, dont be mad, just joking ;]*


      yeye i got you.. was joking, too
      I don't think ggs looks gay :D

      Page 82 of 289

      Please log in to post replies.