Logitech MX510/518 + 245+ LJ

Started by P.V.A.B.-jello
09/09/2007 18:10
Page 2 of 2
Murvelman10/09/2007 08:11

What kind of mouse you have doesn't really matter...

Dragon10/09/2007 10:54

I still think that if u got a REALLY bad optical mouse, you're not able to do like 5 or 6 strafes, since you're moving your mouse too fast for the sensor.

Aly00710/09/2007 13:57

i did 247 with mx518 @ 1600 dpi ,sens in windows 5/11 and 3.5 in kz
And when i jump @ 240 plugin say 249 248 247... but on block :/
Anyway i dont like lj and i dont geek so much at lj.

PurpLeRaiN mapper10/09/2007 16:40

I did 251 with mx510. and now 253 with Logitech G3 :)

KNiFEAR10/09/2007 17:27

I had them both, did as best 247 with mx510 and 251 with 518..but it's not the mouse, i could proboably do 250 with mx510 its just that i was nub when i had my 510:D and i still am:D

ScooteR10/09/2007 20:32

mouse doesnt really matter , unless its some cheap mouse w/ a ball or a mouse 5$<
With my old one (some lame logitech) i had done 250block only 2 times , but when i got g5 ljing became way easier and now i do it often , so maybe the mouse plays a roll but its more the controll and the technique ur using ^_^

mytH-_010/09/2007 21:42

humm me.. MX 518 done 253 and MABEY 254 :Þ

zhady Tournament #211/09/2007 00:40

mx510, 251 lj >.<

Bibo11/09/2007 01:20

mx510, 254

i got a g5 2 weeks ago, altho i dont have a comp to play on rofl so im hopin for something good!

Volsfootball11/09/2007 04:59

I really "need" a new mouse, but I probably won't get one because i don't really care that much. But I'll show you a picture of my mouse. . .its black instead of gray

http://stuff.silverorange.com/images/intellimouse_explorer.jpg

Back in January i jumped 252 with it. So i guess your mouse doesn't have that much to do with your jumps
[ Edited 09/11/07 - 04:59:42 ]

Dragon11/09/2007 05:49

lol it's IE3, one of the best mice ever -.-
[ Edited 09/11/07 - 05:49:39 ]

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.