radon nuke jumping

12/09/2007 14:52
Page 1 of 4
radon mapper Tournament #312/09/2007 14:52

i made a couple of demos (22 i think) with jumps from nuke :P best map to jump on!

but i asked a friend (hytex) if he could make a little movie of it, and it turned out very nice imo :D

i hope u all enjoy it.

hytexxx.dk
or
devoted gaming
or
youtube

all demos were made in 1 day


[ Edited ]

ndR moviemaker Tournament #212/09/2007 15:28

I'm downloading, I hope it's good :D

reinis612/09/2007 15:29

OMG its made so good. Jumps 10/10 your jump style owns.. EDIT 9/10, music 10/10. Maybe make another movie in other map ? :) this was so KEWL :) (BTW QUALITY 10/10)

hytex12/09/2007 15:47

Glad you liked it reinis6
I'm hytex btw ^^

S!Z312/09/2007 15:56

nice

DRUNKEN MASTER12/09/2007 16:44

wooow hytex make movie 4 me :D:D:D
nice jumps and nice movie! :D

beuhnoix12/09/2007 17:51

Yes good job!

nice quality

rasmus .H12/09/2007 18:50

awesome !! 10/10

- proud being danish when watching that stuff..

nice style rad0n !!

pRopaaNS mapper12/09/2007 19:38

Good movie! :) Nice jums! :P

puppetz mapper12/09/2007 20:46

Really nice movie, it looked so fucking good! And good jumps too!

ndR moviemaker Tournament #212/09/2007 21:18

Hell yeah, I loved it =)

GJ rad0n ;)

Murvelman12/09/2007 22:00

I think it was nice, it lagged really much for me though :/

pacMan mapper12/09/2007 22:30

downloading... :)

Volsfootball13/09/2007 03:34

ya, really laggy, i couldn't see anything, skipped too much ...so i can't give any comments on it. :(

rinkon mapper13/09/2007 03:45(edited 26/07/2015 09:35)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

rusty13/09/2007 03:52

wow wiked movie loved the editing/music ! jumps performed well love ur strafes =] i was wondering wot effects did u use on the nuke jump in intro where it was blury and diff colours?

rinkon mapper13/09/2007 04:21(edited 26/07/2015 09:35)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

kilpikon313/09/2007 06:25

hey, gj radon. I haven't watched it yet but would like to know, why do you use 720p in CS trickjumping? I think there's nothing really to be highly defined.. Or I mean, with the raster textures and everything. Imo it just doesn't make CS look better :D

radon mapper Tournament #313/09/2007 08:49

hey, gj radon. I haven't watched it yet but would like to know, why do you use 720p in CS trickjumping? I think there's nothing really to be highly defined.. Or I mean, with the raster textures and everything. Imo it just doesn't make CS look better :D

kilpikon3


its good to try something new. :P

DaMp mapper13/09/2007 09:46

a bad mistake in the outro

"All demos was recorded on one day"

All demos were recorded on one day <- is right

... but very nice movie gj

Page 1 of 4

Please log in to post replies.