radon nuke jumping

12/09/2007 14:52
Page 3 of 4
luddn14/09/2007 13:10

this move kicked ass m8 :) 10/10

btw; i also love nuke, bet map to jump on as you said

aaapo14/09/2007 14:02

I don't care if the jumps are old but this movie looks so good. very enjoyable to watch gj.

sbzvln Tournament #214/09/2007 19:39

Nice 7/10

-And1-14/09/2007 21:23

good job radon nice movie

DHT- Tournament #114/09/2007 22:11

nice :) GJ rad0n!

bakeLit15/09/2007 08:36

ftw :D

Scary Tournament #215/09/2007 13:04

A very great jumpmovie. I think normal CS jumpers will enjoy this very much.

H.o.r.s.t.15/09/2007 13:54

the jumps are really good, the resolution and the movie making pwns ass and the download possibilities are also ideal!

I just don't know what kilpikon3 took but I suppose a 300x400 version is enough for him. :)

SnOOOpY15/09/2007 14:52

9.5/10 :P gj rly good movie :)

marik16/09/2007 16:02

Gewd JAWB!

sjR21/09/2007 14:09

I would say (being English) 'All of the demo's were recorded in one day' :!

PepoMerca22/09/2007 12:02

one day?? wow, coold..and downloading.

radon mapper Tournament #322/09/2007 15:35

haha marik :P

i r Screll25/09/2007 20:02

insane quality.. better textures and it is perfect ;)

song in the outro? thx :)

ps: i dont read all postings
[ Edited 09/25/07 - 20:03:28 ]

dqx25/09/2007 20:34

great movie :)

Ksharp11/05/2009 12:26

hey radon can u upload the demos of the jumps u have done in this movie

Ksharp11/05/2009 12:59

hey radon can u upload the demos of the jumps u have done in this movie

jаss0n11/05/2009 13:53

lol

radon mapper Tournament #311/05/2009 14:33

use the PM function next time... instead of using such an old thread... i dont have the demos anymore :)

V0ncH...11/05/2009 21:04

omg, why bump such an OLD thread :D:D
lool

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.