j2s_Uturn_ljs_adv - updated!
Presenting j2s_Uturn_ljs advanced
I guess you all know what is it about and how to jump these special longjumps.
So enought small talk here it is. And im sorry for the delay but I didnt have time in the first place and then I forgot. My baaad =ppp
DOWNLOAD
Ill edit this thread with the best demo ;)
LETS START THE COMPETITION!
1. - 231 units by eFFoRt DOWNLOAD
2. - 229 units by taff DOWNLOAD
3. - 221 units by kzua.Ggs DOWNLOAD
very n1, gonna check it tomorrow ;)
i cant download the demo zocker :)
LOL fun to jump :D but s0liD we are www.kzsk.buffer.sk :(
ah fuck :D thats sad :/ but im gonna make the map longer
hehe nice idea gonna try
did 214 :D my hand is getting lazy from it :(
* its a nice idea altho I think it depends a lot of your sensivity etc :P
[ Edited 09/16/07 - 11:05:23 ]
I've just done something fast... ^^
http://aw.gaming.free.fr/ndr/tricks/215_Uturn.rar
yeah gj!
very good... It´s crazy idea :o GJ s0liD :up:
http://rapidshare.com/files/55225145/220.rar.html
i hope u can dl it now :P
omg rapidshare....... :E ill try to dl it somehow
normally http://z0ck3roo7.extra.hu/public/index.php?dir=&file=220.rar
must work :S
Incorrect format for file ./languages/sk.txt on line 1.
Format is "variable name[tab]value"
Nice shit s0lid :D will try it out now
http://rapidshare.com/files/55259590/uturn_DaMp_210.rar.html
nice idea :)
i think this idea was disscu. on a other thread.. -.-
nice map,s0lid,very nice!
thanks guys shit zocker i cant fucking download it put it on sendspace
gonna try later.. seems fun :p
Please log in to post replies.