j2s_Uturn_ljs_adv - updated!

Started by s0liD mapper
12/09/2007 20:05
Page 5 of 6
s0liD mapper22/03/2008 09:09(edited 22/03/2008 16:58)

Okay its done :).. Check the main post to download the update version. Thanks to raver for hosting and you guys for pushing me into making the advanced version ;p Lazyness sucks

Gnomas22/03/2008 21:40

lol it's ez ^^ http://www.sendspace.com/file/1f26bk

s0liD mapper22/03/2008 21:51

too bad hero. Missing model

Ggs`23/03/2008 00:13

thx for map.I hope this map will be populary

Judah23/03/2008 00:45

I'll try the updated version in a bit. Just need to finish being happy, that I rememberd the password for my steamaccout lol :D

eFFoRt23/03/2008 09:41

hm nice man
here u go http://www.sendspace.com/file/hxfsfd

Gnomas23/03/2008 10:19

solid what model is missing?

eFFoRt23/03/2008 19:42

i think u must close this thread and creat new
name it j2s_uturn_ljs_adv or post the link in the chat box
i think ppl watch this thread and it looks like old :/

s0liD mapper23/03/2008 23:24

model 49*

eFFoRt24/03/2008 07:25

I think its time to make a record list

s0liD mapper24/03/2008 07:53

yah done

Gnomas24/03/2008 12:34(edited 24/03/2008 12:48)

Lol, I didn't knew hot to do it. I was making just normal lj and no i wachted efforts demo and see that is not really ez ^^

eFFoRt24/03/2008 15:31

Hehe. I knew u lj. I think 230+ its hard but i try to make demo on 231)

Ggs`24/03/2008 15:57

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4qyebc
216

taff24/03/2008 21:31

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ojvz4f - 229

eFFoRt25/03/2008 21:17

http://www.sendspace.com/file/t647uf - 231

lzh25/03/2008 23:46

can`t download the map :(

BooLiSH26/03/2008 00:17

Originally posted by effort
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t647uf - 231


hax mate :)

kexas26/03/2008 00:59

Map download doesnt work.

Ggs`26/03/2008 08:01

j2s_uturn_ljs_adv
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8a7e47

Page 5 of 6

Please log in to post replies.