New movie. Need your demos!

Started by K1RA
17/09/2007 21:13
Page 1 of 2
K1RA17/09/2007 21:13

Hi. First about me. Im moviemaker, member of MovieNations crew. Also im jumper, A few month ago I had an idea to create movie about jumping. Since that time I learned some jump techniqs, and now I can jump a little and I understand what is hard to jump and whats easy. So I want to make movie about the best jumpers, and Im asking you to help me with content. Only tricks from pro will be accepted. Its important. If youre not pro, your trick must be ubernice. Anyway you should contact me, if youre wanna be in movie. The movie will be called High Fly. There will be trailer of course.
Contact me 288243011. My mail [email protected].
Some links:
My crew: http://movienations.com
My last work. This is a trailer to upcoming movie about best ukrainian team Amazing Gaming. The full movie will be released soon. http://www.movienations.com/news/214
Waiting for answers.

ps. First I wanted to make movie about kzru, but guys from Russia are veeery slow. And now all I have is a few demos from them. I still hope that Pulsar and L0w will send me some stuff.
[ Edited ]

pleeve18/09/2007 15:51

can i also mail you ?

K1RA18/09/2007 16:39

of course, anyone can mail me. But

If youre not pro, your trick must be ubernice.

pacMan mapper18/09/2007 19:11

give me your mail

K1RA18/09/2007 19:21

give me your mail

pacMan33

I fixed my first post. You can find it there now.
[ Edited 09/18/07 - 19:22:24 ]

eFFoRt18/09/2007 20:34

Dont u understand? Itll be the best jump movie for all times. Move your ass! I want to see more ppl here. T3d tjubby zok Pat and Fact ofc u are specialy welcome. Great idea and great movie. Akkord i know u have couple nice demos. Teddy you are also welcome with you duck countjump technique! Oh, i 4got about soul and ichirou. Gogo guys, dont be shy)
p.s. K1RA pickup the phone!!! I try to call u (21:47)
[ Edited 09/18/07 - 20:46:27 ]

Mehz18/09/2007 20:58

no movie with 12957295729572 lj's please.. :|

K1RA18/09/2007 21:06

Dont u understand? Itll be the best jump movie for all times. Move your ass! I want to see more ppl here. T3d tjubby zok Pat and Fact ofc u are specialy welcome. Great idea and great movie. Akkord i know u have couple nice demos. Teddy you are also welcome with you duck countjump technique! Oh, i 4got about soul and ichirou. Gogo guys, dont be shy)
p.s. K1RA pickup the phone!!! I try to call u (21:47)

effort

thx m8 for supporting me <3333

no movie with 12957295729572 lj's please.. :|

Mehz

Therell be lj, cj, bhops, scs.. all possible stuff
[ Edited 09/18/07 - 21:29:34 ]

PopiT18/09/2007 21:46

Really looking forward to this movie even if it'll take a long time before you can even start with it :D

I belive that this will be an awesome movie if some projumpers get some nice demos and send them. I would but.. Im not pro :( ;)

0mg018/09/2007 22:59

I'll send you my demos when you'll need it ;)
[ Edited 09/18/07 - 23:03:16 ]

0mg018/09/2007 23:04

no movie with 12957295729572 lj's please.. :|

Mehz


what does it means? o.O

BooLiSH18/09/2007 23:12

Originally posted by Mehz
no movie with 12957295729572 lj's please.. :|

0mg0


what does it means? o.O


he means that there shouldn't but too many lj's cause they make the movie kinda boring...we wanna see trickjumps and so on...
maybe just some 254 lj (there are 6 if i remember right which we have on demo) and some 258+ cj :P

T3d, Niconen, Bibo 2x, drewbie, flaip, right?
(PaT without demo^^)
[ Edited 09/18/07 - 23:13:23 ]

0mg018/09/2007 23:29

most of trickjumps - longjumps...

Murvelman18/09/2007 23:36


T3d, Niconen, Bibo 2x, drewbie, flaip, right?
(PaT without demo^^)

BooLiSH

And mytH, he said he did it (not the one he posted in the lj-thread):P

colix mapper19/09/2007 13:58

Dont u understand? Itll be the best jump movie for all times. Move your ass! I want to see more ppl here. T3d tjubby zok Pat and Fact ofc u are specialy welcome. Great idea and great movie. Akkord i know u have couple nice demos. Teddy you are also welcome with you duck countjump technique! Oh, i 4got about soul and ichirou. Gogo guys, dont be shy)
p.s. K1RA pickup the phone!!! I try to call u (21:47)

effort



who the fuck r u to say who can send demos and who cant?

Move your ass!

effort


u2?

dont get me wrong but u acted like u would be the boss or sth ...

Bibo19/09/2007 14:06

and now heres the discussion about whos pro and whos not..

heiss19/09/2007 14:32

just let the jumps decide not a childish post ö_Ö

reinis619/09/2007 15:22

sounds good. i will wait for it.

cr0ucher19/09/2007 15:53

uu http://movienations.com :) i know this mm community . the movie will be great ;)
hmm mby you can do some think in 3ds max? ^^
[ Edited 09/19/07 - 15:59:29 ]

ndR moviemaker Tournament #219/09/2007 16:04

Why not =)

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.