New movie. Need your demos!

Started by K1RA
17/09/2007 21:13
Page 2 of 2
K1RA19/09/2007 16:15

just let the jumps decide not a childish post ö_Ö

heiss

+1

plz no more offtop, guys. I need only tricks. ndR, Bibo and others comon guys! Ill be great movie.
[ Edited 09/19/07 - 16:16:00 ]

eFFoRt19/09/2007 16:44

2 colix LOL
i'll look any demo before it'll be in movie
if you havent nice demos stop flood in the topic

i dont say nothing
learn english before u wrote tms
i wrote that their demos ARE SPECIALY WELCOME

i dont say someone cool or no
just send your demos

heiss19/09/2007 17:51

2 colix LOL
learn english before u wrote tms

effort


ur english isnt perfect too...

OT: plz take some uber new trickz .. not too much of older ones with heavier weapons.

Mehz19/09/2007 19:26

2 colix LOL
i'll look any demo before it'll be in movie
if you havent nice demos stop flood in the topic

i dont say nothing
learn english before u wrote tms
i wrote that their demos ARE SPECIALY WELCOME

i dont say someone cool or no
just send your demos

effort


*cough*

Z0ck3rOO719/09/2007 20:32

*back to topic pls*

MrDrusso19/09/2007 20:37

K1RA , can you give me your skype or ICQ ? :) and im russian :) and im pro :)

bakeLit19/09/2007 22:10

omfg wth that movienations that won with theire movie Insane players 2. The contest called Creative movies or something like that i really wanna se a movie from these pr0 mmakers :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #227/09/2007 17:52

Hey, is your offer still ok?
I've some demos but I'm too lazy to send a mail...

Don't you have IRC or MSN?

0mg027/09/2007 18:33

ndR, the offer is still ok, u can contact him in ICQ and in mirc #kzua channel

ndR moviemaker Tournament #227/09/2007 19:42

Ok ok thank you, I'm connected on the channel but there is almost nobody :D

I'm waiting for him =)

0mg027/09/2007 22:15

tommorow he must be in

akkord mapper12/11/2007 19:58

whats up with this project K1RA is it dead or WTF?

bakeLit12/11/2007 20:28

I post you some ''I think geek jumps''

btw. i saw many movies from movienations.com sth. like InsaNe players 2 would be rly nice :D
[ Edited 11/12/07 - 20:29:29 ]

stask0 Tournament #212/11/2007 20:39

what's up with the movie ? :S

rusty13/11/2007 13:54

yeh is it still getting made? also kira can u find the name song in the a-gaming trailer? its really nice

hybrid14/11/2007 13:30

camon K1R4 ! :P

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.