Fan mail ftw?

Started by Fire
24/09/2007 08:19
Page 1 of 3
Fire24/09/2007 08:19

I never thought I would get any kind of fan mail... but when i checked my mail box this morning... well have a look for your self. ndR can vouce that its not me holding the post it. i have no idea who this but i wish i did.

Fan

rinkon mapper24/09/2007 08:35(edited 26/07/2015 09:31)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Mehz24/09/2007 08:47

run.
[ Edited 09/29/07 - 16:33:02 ]

KNiFEAR24/09/2007 10:38

haha n1:D:DD

trb24/09/2007 11:24

ahaha n1 :D

heiss24/09/2007 12:45

its was soul ftw fo sho ;)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #224/09/2007 13:23

Haha Fire ^^
I already received a letter from a chinese climber :p

And I confirm what he said, that's not him holding this paper ^_^

Caution to you Fire, maybe that's a fanatic groupie :D

Juhmp24/09/2007 13:30

that's kind of disturbing,

rinkon shouldn't be sending that type of stuff to you Fire

Fire24/09/2007 13:47

LOL i think it was hoho... mabye not... kinda looks like him i think

sbzvln Tournament #224/09/2007 15:20

fake

reinis624/09/2007 15:26

that wasn't hoho . but still funny thing :D

ajR`24/09/2007 16:12

That looks nothing like HoHo! :P

heiss24/09/2007 17:09

i am 98% sure that a male person is responsible for that ...
[ Edited 09/24/07 - 17:09:47 ]

BooLiSH24/09/2007 17:43

it was heiss

DHT- Tournament #124/09/2007 18:00

lol.. That's your only IRL mate that you payed 5$ for holding this up :D g_G!

edit: Very gay pic :)
[ Edited 09/24/07 - 18:00:26 ]

TinTin24/09/2007 23:27

lol its fire himself. he told me. he is so lonely!
Glenn - Sleep sier:
send me some fanmail
Kristoffer aka TinTin sier:

Glenn - Sleep sier:
[email]

:(
[ Edited 09/24/07 - 23:27:32 ]

ndR moviemaker Tournament #224/09/2007 23:45

that's not Fire, I already saw him...

Fire25/09/2007 00:24

LOL @ tin, I sware I had nothing to do with that lol

Starz25/09/2007 15:31

Maybe photoshop? ;)

Fire26/09/2007 02:54

no if it were photoshop i would have a .psd file. This is .jpeg, and you can see the flash in his eye. Noob.

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.