Fan mail ftw?
looks like he erased BatN underneath..
Fire]no if it were photoshop i would have a .psd file. This is .jpeg, and you can see the flash in his eye. Noob.
You can save as jpg (jpeg) too in photoshop :)
You can add flash in eye too in photoshop :)
anyway i don't think it's a fake :)
[ Edited 09/26/07 - 08:38:35 ]
By the way, why are you posting this anyways? Ofc it's orginal and unique but... I can't see why, you wanna brag or something? :D Bah whatever, it's still kinda hilarious that someone does a 'fan mail'
[ Edited 09/26/07 - 16:13:01 ]
im not bragging
i just thought the picture is funny... and i dont have any fans, its nothing to brag about ^^
[17:51] HoHo^: I HoHo^
[17:51] HoHo^: sent you that homosexuall email
nice
lol
[ Edited 09/27/07 - 07:30:36 ]
Fire][17:51] HoHo^: I HoHo^
[17:51] HoHo^: sent you that homosexuall email
:rolleyes:
haha
it's not HoHo, he doesn't look like that xD
hoho's 4 word in 2nd sentence i dont like :(
sry gears #HoHo^.Fan.Club if you want to yell at him
It was not me.
it was soul ftw fo sho
Yeah!!!!!
No :(
God I love photoshop
Pic:
http://www2.speedyshare.com/data/557385774/7001035/63157263/firesucksdick.jpg
&
http://www3.speedyshare.com/data/135912571/7001280/71537259/dotdotnot.jpg
[ Edited 10/30/07 - 15:40:57 ]
lol
:)))))
OWNED
lol !
:D :D :D
Please log in to post replies.