FATAL ERROR, corruo_h
Most of them have a ton of polys.
the models of half-life have some limited epoly counts max should be around 500epolys for model but when you take much more models in it. You will get more epolys and then count the player models and the weapon models to them and you will know that will loose fps.
goddamit edit this map so we can all play omg :@
why? turn amxx off and it works well.
no im using xj mod and u turned off from plugins.ini and doesnt work
i mean amxx complete off, by adding a ; before the metamod plugins.ini
strange that i was able to play it with amxx then. i remember checkpointing ^^
It is tested with amxx and prokreedz and worked fine clair. I even think it was on two different servers.
Isn't that rigth demolite, I tested on our server with amxx and prokreedz and you tested on your server with amxx, a climbscript and a timerplugin. Do I remember right? And it worked on both servers.
why would you test with a climb script?
why would you test with a climb script?
Sry you might call it a climbplugin ;-)
Isn't that rigth demolite, I tested on our server with amxx and prokreedz and you tested on your server with amxx, a climbscript and a timerplugin. Do I remember right? And it worked on both servers.
Right Shizuka but persons didn't know which plugins precache thinks so i thought it would be better to turn amxmodx off ;)
Please log in to post replies.