FUCKING emulate

Started by OxyGeniuS
08/10/2007 11:42
Page 2 of 2
Chris Tucker09/10/2007 16:13

I've seen the entire tournament, and i'm not sure that cArn's quote could be true at all. I don't think you've seen the streaming of the final but everyone was impressed by emuLate's timing and teamplay. I havent anything to add, they just lose 1 map in the final tree... (against A-gaming) and it's the third times in a row that emuLate beats NoA in a competition... so stop sayin thing like " omg they're better, they didnt hit anything...".
and mSx rules fosho.

puppetz mapper09/10/2007 17:55

Who cares about normal CS?

Mehz09/10/2007 18:53

Who cares about normal CS?

PuppetZ^


I agree.

puppetz mapper09/10/2007 19:37

Originally posted by PuppetZ^
Who cares about normal CS?

Mehz


I agree.


lawl

clair mapper09/10/2007 21:53

i perfer normal cs because there is more of a team-based gameplay :) i mean sure, you can kz with your friends, but youre not ACTUALLY kz'ing with your friends. ive always seen kz as more of a one person game. (other than 2man maps)

rinkon mapper10/10/2007 01:25(edited 26/07/2015 09:25)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Fact or Fiction10/10/2007 02:40

Who cares about normal CS?

PuppetZ^

+1

Pulsar!10/10/2007 11:00

Normal CS is so b-o-o-o-ring.. Can't play it after KZ..

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.