Multitimes LJ Records!

Started by NeMiQ22
14/10/2007 10:42
Sticky
Page 28 of 131
Fact or Fiction31/01/2008 19:08

Originally posted by ~Kulspruta~
heh,
http://rapidshare.com/files/88116587/240x32_kulspruta.rar.html
240x32 lol :)

Kulspruta -> slowmo hax 150% :D u'll never beat my 35 :P (or try :P )

a7oM!c31/01/2008 19:23

beat him kulpruta!!! :D
FoF try to beat youself 240x50? that would be awesome

~Kulspruta~31/01/2008 19:43

hehe, I also do not try to be better than someone..
:D :D :D :D :D :D 150% :D :D :D :D :D :D
You use???

Pulsar!31/01/2008 22:37

omgo did 240x40.

ajR`31/01/2008 23:35

With slomo.

elITe^01/02/2008 00:28

nice guys, but not as nice as 240x50 :P

Pulsar!01/02/2008 01:18

Originally posted by ajR`
With slomo.

No.

~Kulspruta~01/02/2008 04:52

demo?

moorzz01/02/2008 07:03

I did 240x68 so I think FoF or somebody else can do much more than 35.. And no I dont have demo because I didnt recorded. (I dont care if you dont believe me.)

J0nY01/02/2008 08:46

my rec is 240x6* (don't remember how much exactly :D)

peak01/02/2008 11:02

i've done 55-60x too :P but my timing is so horrible that i sometimes miss 240 block with 254 stats^^

~Kulspruta~01/02/2008 11:11

you 13375 guyZ :D

NeMiQ2202/02/2008 13:40

haha awesome demos :ddd

Count03/02/2008 02:35

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8107it

Attaque 7703/02/2008 02:42

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f4q8rt

~Kulspruta~03/02/2008 06:10

Count awesome! :D !
Attaque 77 link doesnt work

Wow Count :D
<3 your sideways lj

bakeLit03/02/2008 08:54

HaHa Count ! This shit rox !

Count03/02/2008 15:26

:P thx boys

BooLiSH03/02/2008 17:36

nice count :)

damn lj freaks... 240x50+ lol.. no comment

Page 28 of 131

Please log in to post replies.