Multitimes LJ Records!
Originally posted by ~Kulspruta~Count awesome! :D !
Attaque 77 link doesnt work
The link is working for me:, but here another link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ff2pz9
:D kulspruta new demo pls <3
remove kulsprutas 240x32, prolly cheated ;]
ye-.-
Raptor22: I removed ~kulsprutas~ demos from the first post. (Ofcourse also from the LJ records list.)
. XD
I didn't thoguht he cheated then, I started thinking a bit later. I'm sad what is happening nowadays ;( cheaters rushed community.
Originally posted by thopaRaptor22: I removed ~kulsprutas~ demos from the first post. (Ofcourse also from the LJ records list.)
Roger that. :)
http://filebeam.com/48686b6a9653f6f22571e4a8dac650b6
couldn't do more, because im too nervous when im trying to make it x3 or more :(
Originally posted by sylaryou just have to control your mind ) dunno but i never nervous while lj,
say what? :] :]
i meant that when im just ljing ,i become nervous when im trying x3 or more )
and i never mentioned anything about normal ljing :D
i said consecutive ljing (meaning one after another)
if you get nervous when ur trying for 1x250 or 1x253 or whatever theres something wrong with you :D
FOF damn, you knew the truth :D you write on 28 page Kulspruta is slowmo hack :DDD shit, i am scared :D
my record on Multitimes LJ is 240x11 :)
i dont get nervous with normal lj i mean when i am trying 253. i get nervous when i am trying to do 250x3 or something....
ohhh
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9bsz78 - 230x4 colt
http://www.sendspace.com/file/49dd9x - 232x2 colt
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9iaz1n - 245x8
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hns13b - 246x4
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ybh8u7 - 248x2
http://www.sendspace.com/file/d385kd 2x249
haha delete my 240x3bw. thx :D
drageN 230x5 hj
http://www.sendspace.com/file/d3vhb7
2x247 lj
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cj5nzw
=D
Please log in to post replies.