Multitimes LJ Records!

Started by NeMiQ22
14/10/2007 10:42
Sticky
Page 45 of 131
kzno`Psycho28/03/2008 22:23(edited 29/03/2008 14:12)

It just makes me laugh so F***ing hard to see that oTcheTo's comments gets so on "not mentioning names" nerves that they just HAVE to talk shit about him. I mean just ignore him or stay out of the thread or something, it's not that hard.. And I maybe haven't watched every single word he's said on forums and I really don't know IF he is a "kid" who just wants to piss everybody off with his comments, But just because he "unfortunetly for someone" OWNS so hard at ljs. and leaves "cooky" comments in his posts is no reason to call him not normal lol, thats just plain stupid.

Maybe he is a cheater still and maybe he isn't.. Who cares anyway ? just stop reading what he says if it pisses you off that much. Just stop caring about the things oTcheTo says and this thread will get going again.

Bibo29/03/2008 04:17

Originally posted by kzno`Psycho
Second: scary you said that Bibo is a friendly person and so on, well he hasn't been anything else but rude to me since the first time I talked to him and thats probably why I hate him so much. And ye I think it's too bad that a longjumper not to mention surfer who has those skills that Bibo possesses has to be so damn rude towards me :O


a friend told me about ur post on steam.
now that i dont visit xj im a nice person! you should meet me outside xj. and ive never been rude :( thats how i am :( btw stop saying im a ljer, cya till someone else messages me about a lolpost!

zhady Tournament #229/03/2008 04:26(edited 29/03/2008 04:27)

Bibo you are a ljer ("normal climber too") and will always remain one in my eyes <3

Bibo29/03/2008 05:21(edited 29/03/2008 05:54)

you should get new eyes, im a surfer

rusty29/03/2008 06:25

bibo is pure ljer

PepoMerca29/03/2008 06:58(edited 29/03/2008 07:00)

Originally posted by ru5ty
bibo is pure ljer


that's not true, Bibo is a excelent kz ! Bibo is not only lj.... If you said it is cuz u never see Bibo on a kz map

eFFoRt29/03/2008 07:24(edited 29/03/2008 10:20)

Hello, fluders! Its multitimes lj, not about bibo shmibo and someone else. Go offtopic... Or submit ljrecords thread. Will see how long u can speak...
Its really borring
245x8 http://www.sendspace.com/file/j68vgr
234x2 m4 http://www.sendspace.com/file/1inikc
240x21 drewbie_longjumps http://www.sendspace.com/file/8090ne

NeMiQ2229/03/2008 10:28

eFFoRt is a man of action because in his every single reply he post his opinion and also submit nice dems <3

btw eFFoRt how do you do so nice/effective prestrafe?

Nubby-_-29/03/2008 11:29(edited 29/03/2008 11:30)

http://www.speedyshare.com/904522241.html lolz 238hjx2 by me. ShNz is my name at the beginning, because we joked in one server and it was shNz and when i did 238 х 2 I saw that it is not nubby and I exchanged it to nubby please take demo :| it's mine :)

cr0ucher29/03/2008 11:41

i dont understand why need to post 245x4 x2 or 246x3.....
and effort plz stop to lose your time :)

akkord mapper29/03/2008 11:52

Originally posted by SniPeROK
i dont understand why need to post 245x4 x2 or 246x3.....
and effort plz stop to lose your time :)

what a retard

zyllEE29/03/2008 12:17

Originally posted by SniPeROK
i dont understand why need to post 245x4 x2 or 246x3.....
and effort plz stop to lose your time :)

Idiot, everyone is not as good as you. Or shud I say "geeky"

Scary Tournament #229/03/2008 12:23

Originally posted by BooLiSH





he also said 10 times that bananus is fikon.. o.O
scary is strange sometimes



Hahahaha! :D ´

I love you!

cr0ucher29/03/2008 12:39(edited 29/03/2008 13:45)

Originally posted by zyllEE
Originally posted by SniPeROK
i dont understand why need to post 245x4 x2 or 246x3.....
and effort plz stop to lose your time :)

Idiot, everyone is not as good as you. Or shud I say "geeky"

ok do what u want

Z0ck3rOO729/03/2008 13:14

stay on topic or i will arange some warnings/bans -.-

eFFoRt29/03/2008 14:48(edited 29/03/2008 14:56)

Originally posted by Raptor22
eFFoRt is a man of action because in his every single reply he post his opinion and also submit nice dems <3

btw eFFoRt how do you do so nice/effective prestrafe?

thx
at last someone seet...
I dont know how i can get it. Its my stile...
2 sniper0k - i know u can ljing well but i dont tell any bad word to u. I can do 250x4 and 251x2 but i cant do 252 block..
Dunno whatsa problem...
Sr 4 post without demo i add it when ill come home tommorow
btw i didnt jump since october 2007 to march 2008 because have some problems with money, left my study and began hard work.. I began jump again few weeks ago and i think i have some results

rn29/03/2008 15:07

@Psycho
dont post a week later bout smth thats already over or do u want to get a warning for starting flaming (again) in a thread where mainly demos shud be posted only?
otcheato didnt reply to it, if he wud care, he wud have had said something - do u have to speak for him?

@effort
just keep on going :)

r0fl29/03/2008 17:13

raptor will u accept 240x5 knife with no prestrafe?

NeMiQ2229/03/2008 18:02

Originally posted by r0fl
raptor will u accept 240x5 knife with no prestrafe?


sorry but probably not because it's hard to say which jump is with prestrafe and which not. If it's w/o pre your speed before bouncing can't be over 250 units per second...post demo and I will decide if it will be listed or not :)

or some admin can say if I'm right about that thing with speed and prestrafe

Pacho29/03/2008 19:21

242x5 http://www.sendspace.com/file/taxbp0

Page 45 of 131

Please log in to post replies.