Multitimes LJ Records!
ohh efforty 240x21 is nice i like it :)
hello :P
248x2
247x3
245x6
246x5
244x2 sideways
235x2 bhop
CmuuQ :-*
rn I speak for myself and I had an opinion so I said it..
GJ rEs0 <3
250x3cj
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ii4dkg
232x2bhop
http://www.sendspace.com/file/uk7yua =\
248x3 =)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gcedh1
240x200
http://rapidshare.com/files/104208539/gayed.dem.html
supa :O
EDIT:
:D sld_bside_winter....
wtf supa :O :D :D :D
:DDDDD supa.
240 x200?:DDDDDDDD... Omfg
supa its 1st april joke?
ggs it's 2nd april O_o
240x200? realy nice shit!
it cant be O_O
post the map lsd_bside_winter
did any1 see supa's 240x200 if any1 saw it please tell me if it's not a jokE
dragen its joke :) but i dont understand him :P
It was a april fools joke. He was going for WR (shhhh) and bugged on the slope, cuz hes a naab!!
maybe its interesting to do combo multitimes lj records. Somthing like: 2x230 bhop lj + 3x245 lj -- its means u do 2x230 bhop lj then go to lj room and with out mistakes do 3x245 lj.
There is many combos)
Please log in to post replies.