kz_bhop_airstrip

Started by raver mapper
14/10/2007 20:36
Page 1 of 3
raver mapper14/10/2007 20:36

Hey guys, i'm showing my first map. When you play it you think its ripped of the real de_airstrip but no, I spend 2 days of building from scratch :up:

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5

Looks are all in this map :) It will be a easy to medium map because I will jump all the blocks. And because I cant bhop UBER good it will be medium.

thnx

bakeLit14/10/2007 20:39

Pretty haxxage :)
But do some hard bhop map easy are boring :(

raver mapper14/10/2007 20:40

haxxage? :D

s0liD mapper14/10/2007 20:41

Loooks COOL!

Murvelman14/10/2007 21:34

Looks najs!

clair mapper14/10/2007 22:01

you rebuilt the whole map? impressive :)

raver mapper14/10/2007 22:12

yes clair, because no bsp decompiler worked for me

Fact or Fiction14/10/2007 22:17

please, don't say this is another lowfps map ;(

SUBLIME14/10/2007 22:26

79fps = not good :X

Z0ck3rOO714/10/2007 22:36

i had 100 fps all the time :/

hose14/10/2007 22:53

it's counterstrik 1.6 ! u must have 100fps

if you don't have 100fps constant invest 200€ to buy some new things for your computer!

i want to play this map, looks really good

raver mapper14/10/2007 22:54

haha :D nah I just got low fps @ taking screenshot .. got 100fps alltime, zocker, solid & rad0n also

Mehz14/10/2007 22:58

impressive raver!

go on! :D

hose14/10/2007 23:07

if u need someone to find bugs, i'm good at finding bugs xD

ndR moviemaker Tournament #214/10/2007 23:21

I had 100fps constant :)

Volsfootball14/10/2007 23:25

I dont seen any jumps, hope its fun :)

rinkon mapper14/10/2007 23:37(edited 26/07/2015 09:22)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

dEMolite mapper14/10/2007 23:48

it's counterstrik 1.6 ! u must have 100fps

if you don't have 100fps constant invest 200€ to buy some new things for your computer!

i want to play this map, looks really good

f0NE

stfu with such comments okay! Because it is a old engine and you don't need such uber pwnzer system specs!

To the topic:
You should add an orange light in your light_env. Because it will looks better on the textures. Btw where are the bhops? I only saw 3 stones ;)

raver mapper15/10/2007 11:35

@demolite, that part was not finished (its now) and I didnt wanna see a ss with a ugle sky on it :P

.FLIPSYDE15/10/2007 12:31

it's counterstrik 1.6 ! u must have 100fps

if you don't have 100fps constant invest 200€ to buy some new things for your computer!

i want to play this map, looks really good

f0NE


200€? can't buy much with this...

nais map, any information about the release yet?

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.