kz_bhop_airstrip

Started by raver mapper
14/10/2007 20:36
Page 2 of 3
raver mapper15/10/2007 12:40

nope, I take it easy because this will be my first release :) must be perfect :D

perdoo15/10/2007 13:43

Looks GREAT, gj.

raver mapper15/10/2007 15:14

updates in a few hours/days :P

colix mapper15/10/2007 15:34

nice work raver, KIKOOOOOOO dude :D

hose15/10/2007 16:16

@ demolite

sorry if i attacked you, but i just want to say when you invest just a little amount of money in the right things of your computer you will have much more fps!

I didn't want to attack sby.

dEMolite mapper15/10/2007 16:50

you didn't attacked me i only wanted to say that you don't need to have some good system spec to have 100fps

ichirou15/10/2007 18:46

f0NE:
It's not either guaranteed that you'll have 100fps with a good spec either... the hl engine is so old :E Anyway, it doesn't look like there's any problems in this map with the fps :D


It looks good raver! :)
[ Edited 10/15/07 - 18:47:42 ]

PaPuS15/10/2007 19:33

I looks isn't bad, GJ raver :)

Thedy27/10/2007 18:49

i love it!, just finish it pls =d

hose27/10/2007 19:26

word ichirou

raver go for release ! :D

Remote27/10/2007 19:30

damn, it looks very good!

theL0w^31/10/2007 00:42

I dont see any bhop jumps/jumps (only de_airstrip )

More screens, please.
[ Edited 10/31/07 - 00:43:51 ]

dezkit31/10/2007 02:58

looks axn :/

H.o.r.s.t.11/11/2007 14:59

I once remapped de_aztec together with arF to create a kz map out of it. It looked quite good but the project stagnated somewhen somehow. Not to give up everything, the result was a knife map :)
http://home.arcor.de/horst0r/hrst_aztec.JPG

bakeLit11/11/2007 17:57

Horst helly rofL ! :D

clair mapper11/11/2007 21:11

raver you said you werent going to continue the project? you should! it looks really nice :)

hose11/11/2007 22:52

wtf?! continue the project! this fucking sad world will loose a very wonderful map! ...this world wouldn't survive that...

H.o.r.s.t.12/11/2007 00:43

looking on the pics, I agree with juhmp that some more stages would be nice. There are so much possibilities. I'm looking forward to the map :)

raver mapper12/11/2007 15:09

na not going on

clair mapper13/11/2007 22:16

but whats the main reason to? no motivation? give the map to someone else to finish or something then :)

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.