New hj technique ?

Started by Pulsar!
16/10/2007 17:13
Page 10 of 10
NeMiQ2216/10/2008 16:44(edited 16/10/2008 16:45)

Originally posted by Spaniolu
Originally posted by Raptor22^-_-
I am sorry joel but you are totally wrong because if you look at LJ record list, stats of every HJ demo has more than 11 units than the block where they were made. So they were made w/o this technique and what is interesting on history of you forum posts and comments. i can't see there anything where you mentioned this technique before pulsar did.

Originally posted by Pulsar!
Originally posted by scary
241 is possible with edgefriction!

with edgefriction = with 208u/s prestrafe speed.. don't think it is possible..

scary meant if you jump ~12-13 units before the edge => 13+241=254


look at the 241 hj by 6k :) he jumped it with 250 stats ...

look at the 241 hj by 6k :) he jumped it on 29.8.2008 ...
look at the date when I wrote that post 23.5.2008 ...
Can you see 3 months difference?

Grrr16/10/2008 17:18

I don't think that tech is very useful, cuz u jump 4 units closer, thats right, but its impossible to get there max pre (277.x), + u go a little vertical, which needs 1st big strafe, and this means less distance, I tryed it with script already.. and btw I must draw u some diagram of that edgefriction, and the pre of your technique and it will be more clearly for understanding.. but anyways GJ for inventing/founding that new technique !

Spaniolu16/10/2008 19:15

my bad raptor :)

Grrr17/10/2008 12:36(edited 17/10/2008 12:42)

look what I mean, but I'm not sure that lvls are only 3 http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hjtechniquequ7.jpg , this way u could get about 275 pre max IMO and skip 1st EF level (+4 units) , but it isn't better than regular way cuz, your first strafe should be very big, and that means less distance

Page 10 of 10

Please log in to post replies.