how to do this pre?

Started by veer
24/10/2007 05:52
Page 1 of 2
veer24/10/2007 05:52

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw23dp0R2HY


people were posting demos of them doing it on the original thread of spork, but i dont know what keys to strafe and do the pre with, can someone do the pre with showkeys or something?


i can figure it out :{

hd24/10/2007 06:02

just +forward and mousemove

P.V.A.B.-jello24/10/2007 07:04

Wrong.

alias newpre "cl_yawspeed 117; +forward; +right; bigwait; -forward; -right"
bind KEY newpre

hd24/10/2007 09:28

Wrong.

alias newpre "cl_yawspeed 117; +forward; +right; bigwait; -forward; -right"
bind KEY newpre

tenub

and get ban, posting so demo.
using Just forward tehnique I can do the same without scripts

Fact or Fiction24/10/2007 10:31

yes this is just forward pre. And I should say it is pretty cool. Practicing now, and done 247block (:

P.V.A.B.-jello24/10/2007 13:13

You have to use cl_yawspeed 117 and +left or +right with +forward to get 278 pre you numbnuts.

hd24/10/2007 13:32

dude, it's possible lj's more longer then you script can do.
mouse move must be not linear. your script never do, what the man can.

P.V.A.B.-jello24/10/2007 13:40

Actually it can do better. 276.5-276.8 pre constantly using the old pre method. :)

hd24/10/2007 13:57

clear your script and never make it again. if you think that you are the best scripter, i can show you that it's bullshit.

heiss24/10/2007 14:28

@hd
stfu .. with ur uber uber new technique and 300 +cj pre speeds... u spamm every with this COOOOL guy doing this uber new jump tech but there are no demos and so on ... post demos or stfu

Simplicity24/10/2007 14:31

@tenubm just because your way of doing is different does NOT mean that someone else's way is wrong, and since yours is a script you can't compare it to what a human can do. and @hd i don't think being able to claim who the best scripter is is actually possible, but interesting jumping technique.

reinis624/10/2007 14:54

This is just bullshit until a demo show's up.


With new pre.. :!
[ Edited 10/24/07 - 14:54:58 ]

hd24/10/2007 15:14

@hd
stfu .. with ur uber uber new technique and 300 +cj pre speeds... u spamm every with this COOOOL guy doing this uber new jump tech but there are no demos and so on ... post demos or stfu

heiss

those guy realy can do it, and without lol-scripts. He recordind demo on the 260 block now. On the ground he did pretty-good results. but here it's just offtopic. stop flame.

Fact or Fiction24/10/2007 15:34

I have demo (if anyone wanna it) of 245block with 275.99 pre imho as I said I've done 247block and going for a 250 ^^ :x
The more I practice it, the more I like it (: tried this pre + cj done 250block but pre was not so good ~277 :E

reinis624/10/2007 16:26

Something new , so everyone try's it out, i like this pre more than the old, but this one isn't new for me also :D

PopiT24/10/2007 17:44

I have demo (if anyone wanna it) of 245block with 275.99 pre imho as I said I've done 247block and going for a 250 ^^ :x
The more I practice it, the more I like it (: tried this pre + cj done 250block but pre was not so good ~277 :E

Fact or Fiction



I would like to have the demo because i want to learn the pre xD

If you don't wanna put it here u could PM me. :P

cocacola24/10/2007 17:56

demo please!

s0xu24/10/2007 18:07

would like to see a demo that could teach this new style :D

Fact or Fiction25/10/2007 01:03

I recorded another demo with showkeys:
http://rapidshare.com/files/64954616/fof245pre.dem.html

:x

cocacola25/10/2007 05:28

thx Fact.gonna dl it

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.