how to do this pre?

Started by veer
24/10/2007 05:52
Page 2 of 2
PopiT25/10/2007 10:23

I recorded another demo with showkeys:
http://rapidshare.com/files/64954616/fof245pre.dem.html

:x

Fact or Fiction



Thanks, now i often make around 271-274 with that pre but my strafes suck so much i donät get over 240 :/
(With normal i get 243+ most fo the times)

qewi25/10/2007 11:15

I cant get my strafes to work with that pre :/, getting high pre though, got 277,3 :D Downloading your demo now Fact or Fiction :) I hope that will help me.

st0ka25/10/2007 11:29

yea it's kinda hard to synchronize your strafes with that pre. I got only 242 :/

st0ka25/10/2007 11:29

I'm sorry delete please :/
my connection fucked up
[ Edited 10/25/07 - 11:30:23 ]

qewi25/10/2007 11:48

I also made 245 blocks now, but it's really hard to strafe with that pre imo :s

y i r i25/10/2007 20:37

hey I love this pre! Ive done 246 and Ive got better sync than normal pre... Its much better for me :D

reinis625/10/2007 21:17

for now pulled out a 244 :D , but with 249 stats gonna try more tommorow tiered of jumping lJ :D

P.V.A.B.-jello25/10/2007 22:26

Has anyone been able to effectively use this new pre? Can this person tell me the unit difference between it and using a normal pre? I am very interested/curious. :D

y i r i25/10/2007 23:03

tenub: no difference.. but with this "new" pre its easier to do 8 strafes.. maybe sombody will do 9 perfect strafes

veer26/10/2007 04:12

thanks factORFICTION

that is exactly what i wanted :]

NumB26/10/2007 05:14

@ Fact'usia
Just don't tell "dvigubio pritumo keleta kartu (nelechiant zemes)" tehnique now, plz. =)

P.S. Sry, that i writed thet part not in english, but it's better that less ppl wold know what i mean.
[ Edited 10/26/07 - 05:14:54 ]

Fact or Fiction26/10/2007 08:31

@ Fact'usia
Just don't tell "dvigubio pritumo keleta kartu (nelechiant zemes)" tehnique now, plz. =)

P.S. Sry, that i writed thet part not in english, but it's better that less ppl wold know what i mean.

NumB

no problems :))

puppetz mapper26/10/2007 19:53

@ Fact'usia
Just don't tell "dvigubio pritumo keleta kartu (nelechiant zemes)" tehnique now, plz. =)

NumB


LOL! :o

Thanks for the laugh :D

Mehz26/10/2007 21:01

stop keeping shit secret ffs :(

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.